Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 801 to 820 of 3,153

FullbringIchigo

alos i forgot to tag @RogerRoger and say i posted FF shots again, i know how much he loves to see those

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo In a post with Star Trek Online, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Batman: Arkham City, I'll be honest, the Final Fantasy screenshots weren't my favourite!

Still good, though. Thanks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger speaking of STO i decided to carry on with my Discovery character and go through this "streamlined" story they said they did and it's actually changed a lot, i even did a mission that used to be in the Klingon character story and many of them have been changed a bit

if you haven't made one yet i would suggest doing either a TOS or Discovery character and redoing the entire story, it's much more focused now

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Wearl

@FullbringIchigo
I like the headlines of the picture. They make them pretty funny ^^

Now I want to post more Gravity Rush 2 pictures:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

FullbringIchigo

@Wearl thanks

i never actually play the Gravity Rush games are they any good?

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind for when I'm between games!

@Wearl Those are excellent Gravity Rush shots! Is that a specific Photo Mode, or did you rotate the camera 90° to frame them yourself? Either way, great work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Wearl

@FullbringIchigo For me they are great. The story and the characters are very charming. It can be chaotic in battle sometimes and the precision of the air attacks isn't always adequate. But in general I adore them. If you want to try it, there is a Demo of GR2 in the PS-Store.

@RogerRoger This is the camera you get ingame. A nice antique. And thank you for your feedback!

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

KALofKRYPTON

I'm so pleased with this game!
Just a few shots from the first couple of missions and an online win.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

More!
Sorrynotsorry
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Thrillho

My old laptop sounds like a jet engine itself after all those images

Nice graphics though. I'd love to see what it looks like in VR.

Thrillho

KALofKRYPTON

@Thrillho ha. I only use my phone and tablet (please Sony make another tablet!) these days unless there's actually something windows specific I need to do.

Reportedly it's one of - of not the nicest PSVR presentations out there. I can believe it too.

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON they look really nice, shame i'm absolutely useless at flight games

still looks great though

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Just a few...?!

Oh, I can't wait to see how long it takes me to load the page on the day you say "okay, sorry folks, I went a teensy bit overboard here..."

Fine lookin' game, though. As and when I get around to it, I'll try not to post any duplicates!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger A mere handful... 😲😂

I've only unlocked about 10 planes so far... I'll stop whenever I get around to grabbing the Strike Eagle, or maybe the AC10 - that should look really good.

I won't bother with the more recent designs (F-22, F35 etc) - amazing jets but really boring looking things.

KALofKRYPTON

@Frigate As usual there are a few SU's in the game. Usually great to play with too.
Haven't got those yet, largely as they don't look like Starscream or the Typhoon 😂

FullbringIchigo

Just some FINAL FANTASY XV for today

DANCE OFF
Untitled

"Say..... CHOCOBO'S"
Untitled

".....this is the last time we let Prompto drive the car"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Does it have jets?

Is that guy Skitchin'?

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON does FFXV have jets, no but it has a flying car
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Very Thunderbirds!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I love the shot of the car flying, especially following the one of the chaps pushing it along the road. Like, why are they pushing it if it can do THAT...?!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic