Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 761 to 780 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger for the main game i have finished it and gotten the platinum although i still need to do a New Game+ and as for the rest i have done all the stories of the DLC but i still have the side quests left to do

i even did all the DLC in the Raimi suit

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Nice! Saw some mid-range reviews for the DLC, but glad they're keeping you coming back. Enjoy your NG+ playthrough when you start it!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger to be honest while the main story is better than the DLC story (which is still good by the way) the game is just so fun to play i would be coming back even if the story was utter garbage

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Perfect back of the box quote for the GOTY Edition right there.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Took a couple of festive-lookin' shots in Batman: Arkham Knight before going away for the Christmas period, and have only just sorted through them for upload.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I think it's the colours more than anything.

Also, sightings of Santa around the globe are always high this time of year...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...even though this particular Santa will be visiting those on the Naughty List.

Making It So Since 1987

Wearl

I love two things about the PS4, and of of them is the share Button/Photo Mode

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

RogerRoger

@Wearl Awesome shots! I agree that the Share button has completely changed the way I play games, especially those with Photo Modes.

Looking forward to seeing what else you're willing to post here!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@Wearl is it just me or is there a number 5 in the mountain in the background of that last picture

RR529

I'm loving DQXI!

Surveying the Gallopolis region.
Untitled

The city is bustling.
Untitled

A shot of the palace.
Untitled

The town's purveyor of "Puff-Puff"?
Untitled

Her shifty eyed expression in that last picture is absolutely perfect, given that she tricks you, though the best part is I wasn't even trying to capture her with that face.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Wearl

@FullbringIchigo
You're right. I never noticed that, haha

@ApostateMage
This is DRIVECLUB

@RR529
I don't play DQ, but I like the DBZ Character style

@Topic
Here are more
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

Wearl

New Year, new pictures

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

RogerRoger

@ApostateMage Belated thanks for the screenshot praise.

@Wearl Yet more awesome shots, thanks for sharing! How have you found the Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC thusfar? I'm waiting until they're all released to play it in one go, but might get tempted to check out the ones already released by some good word-of-mouth.

Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

I'm not good with Photo mode... Here some shots from PC2, SotC and BB.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

FullbringIchigo

@andreoni79 they look great to me, keep it up

anyway on topic and just a few today first of Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2

"THAT WAS MY PUDDING VEGETA!!!"
Untitled

Ultra Instinct vs Shadow Dragon
Untitled

and one FINAL FANTASY, this time Dissidia NT (that should keep @RogerRoger happy)

A Summoners duty is never finished
Untitled

Wearl

@RogerRoger
Well, the missions are good and fun but you feel that they cutted them out. They don't feel organic. If they were in the main game, it would be perfect, but in that way, I don't know. It's hard to get along.

@andreoni79
These are beautiful pictures, especially the second one for me. If they are the result of your "I'm not good at it", I want to see what photos you bring up when you are good at it ^^

I have also some pics
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

andreoni79

@Wearl Problems begin when I start to change settings, filters etc. It always ends with me ruining the original picture!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Wearl

@andreoni79 It's a matter of persistence. If you take your time and try all the possibilities step by step, they will get easier for you to handle them. In case that it's too much you can just reset the settings.

Most Wanted:
-New Deus Ex Game

FullbringIchigo

another Minecraft Pixel Art, this time Onion Knight and Cecil from Final Fantasy and Link from Zelda

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Everything's right with the world when you post Final Fantasy screencaps (but that's not to say I don't like your other shots as well).

@Wearl Thanks for your honest thoughts on the Tomb Raider DLC. I think I'll wait.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic