Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 781 to 800 of 3,153

RR529

Time for the first installment of the great DQXI safari!

First up a monster that needs no introduction.
Untitled

This Shell Slime is pretty cute.
Untitled

A cat is still a cat, even if it's a Great Sabertooth.
Untitled

Is this the dragon you've been questing for?
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

just some Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 today and they are all Goku

Rocking the new duds
Untitled

"Lets just say i got a taste of something called Super Saiyan God and this is the Super Saiyan version of that"
Untitled

"well they made Gogeta canon so maybe, one day...."
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

andreoni79

A shot taken in Karnaca while playing Dishonored: The Death of the Outsider. Looks like Arkane Studios loves Dark Souls!
Untitled

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

RogerRoger

Took a couple more screencaps from inspecting the units available in Star Wars: Battlefront II and thought I'd share, as they always make for awesome wallpapers.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger is it just me or is there something a little off with Obi-Wan's face?

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

FINAL FANTASY time just for @RogerRoger

"They will never see me coming"
Untitled

"i can take it"
Untitled

When your kids just wont stop asking for something while your out shopping
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Obi-Wan looks great from some angles and a little odd from others. I think they've done the best they can with the technology available (given that they haven't laser-scanned Ewan McGregor and rather built him manually from Episode III reference photographs). It also doesn't help seeing him in that Clone Wars armour, because I expect to see a CGI pointy beard atop those shoulders.

Love the Desperado outfit in those Final Fantasy shots, as well as what looks like a Metal Gear! Could almost be a remake of MGR: Revengeance going on there!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i can just imagine Gladio shouting "Look out it's Metal Gear"

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I've also just noticed the chocobo in his hat. Excellent little touch!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger and the Moogle's on his jacket

Throb
Throb

Mmm, okay, where did I go wrong?

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

FullbringIchigo

Throb wrote:

I've done a few from some games I have been playing recently, hopefully the links work...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

fixed for you

FullbringIchigo

@Throb fixed it for you you forgot the image tags

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

@Throb no problem

Wearl

Wow, there are really nice pics here. Thank you for sharing
I'm playing Marvel Spider-Man again after the Raimi-costume was added <3

Untitled

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

FullbringIchigo

@Wearl great pic there it really give you a sense of the verticality of the game

Wearl

@FullbringIchigo Thank you. I must say that, with the costume, it's a different experience. I love this movie trilogy and it gives me the feeling that the peter from them is in the game

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

FullbringIchigo

MORE SCREENSHOTS!! (large post incoming)

first Star Trek Online

"Space the final frontier....."
Untitled

next Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy

Konoha is looking nice
Untitled

Time for some Ramen
Untitled

"That wasn't me i swear!"
Untitled

"i LOVE the smell of Ichiraku's"
Untitled

now Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

"So it's time to D...D...D...Dual?"
Untitled

and Spider-Man

"YUMMY! i nice slice of pie just for me"
Untitled

Batman Arkham City

"You WILL tell me what you did with my box of cookies"
Untitled

and now of course the main event FINAL FANTASY first FFXV Pocket Edition

a nice gondola ride
Untitled

and one from FFX

well lets be fair Wakka, you DID just destroy the only hope the world had
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic