Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 741 to 760 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@Th3solution "I have to go now. My planet needs me."

It's certainly playable. You just can't help but notice all the problems because they're everywhere you look. I'm not a graphics snob and don't mind the occasional glitch (heck, most of my favourite games look like butt) but this is another level, particularly after all those gorgeous marketing videos.

Like I said, if you can get it for £20 or less, you'll have a blast.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger thanks, I will take a closer look when I don't have to rely on the Uber slow internet at work.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

just a few for today, first up some from Batman Arkham Asylum, City and Knight

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!
Untitled

"For the last time Bruce, the stupid eye mask isn't enough to hide my face so i'm using a hood too"
Untitled

Super Hero landing...check
Untitled

.....and so a legend begins
Untitled

Yeah the Yellow Ring is much more fitting for The Dark Knight
Untitled

"....I can't move my head"
Untitled

now Star Trek Online Age of Discovery

"Get your fist off my chest!"
Untitled

one from Dragon Ball FighterZ

"Time for you to DIE!"
Untitled

And once again, it's back FINAL FANTASY and this time it's FFX

"took you long enough to post one again, didn't it?"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Great shots; I never managed to get that one of Batman landing in Arkham Asylum, excellent timing! The one from Star Trek Online made me laugh and it's good to see Final Fantasy back in rotation. Thanks for sharing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well it had been a while since i last uploaded one and i recently pick FFX back up as i'm trying to get through my backlog

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RR529

Great shots everyone! Here's some more Yakuza Kiwami.

Pocket Circuit, one of the best side modes I've run across in a game.
Untitled

It's time to race!
Untitled

The Ocarina!
Untitled

This guy's pretty cute.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@RR529 From just seeing random screenshots of Yakuza, I'm convinced that the entire game revolves around finding the most obscure things to strike a dramatic pose with.

Now adding "toy race car" to the list.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Two of the remixed locations from Hitman: Patient Zero which are just gorgeous.

Welcome to Bangkok, 47.
Untitled

The inside of the hotel looks even better in this light.
Untitled

And then there's Hokkaido, first from above...
Untitled

...and then from below.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

HEY i FINALLY figured out how to get pics of the Devil May Cry 5 Demo i recorded some of my game play and took pictures of the video, i know i know but it was the ONLY was to do it

so without further adieu i present DEVIL MAY CRY 5 XBOX Exclusive Demo

strike a pose
Untitled

what is it with these games and strange keys?
Untitled

On the run
Untitled

seriously who even uses these things anymore?
Untitled

"when i said get me an Ambulance, this isn't what i meant"
Untitled

"This is gonna be fun"
Untitled

"so i was meant o meat someone here, you seen them?"
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

so first of today one from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

"OK Devil Hunter let's go"
Untitled

now some Star Trek Online

"Oh i'm fine thanks"
Untitled

flyby
Untitled

looking at this picture you wouldn't believe that these ships were built 150 years apart
Untitled

"i don't think so"
Untitled

now a Spider-Man pic

"you know i'm really NOT in the mood right now JJ"
Untitled

and of course FINAL FANTASY first one from FFXV

"JEEZ, WTF did you feed that thing?"
Untitled

and one from FFXII

time for a nice relaxing stay at the beach
Untitled

EDIT: i was playing Comrades FFXV with a mate and i was playing Prompto in the Departures mission and i used the "Selfie Shot" move on the final boss and it came out PERFECTLY so i just had to share it

"Say CHEESE"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Nei

The Prompto picture is amazing!

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I'll third the "that final shot is awesome" praise, very nicely done!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam @Feena @RogerRoger i had to run right at it to get that shot, i was pretty much one hit KO'd afterwards

RogerRoger

Neat little shot from Spyro 2 in the Reignited Trilogy...
Untitled

...and a little clowning around with the paparazzi in Hitman 2.
Untitled

Christmas has come early for Agent 47 in Paris...
Untitled

...and you can consider the halls well and truly decked...
Untitled

...which has drawn quite a crowd, it seems.
Untitled

All of the excitement proved too much for our hilarious hitman, though.
Untitled

Time's up in Star Trek Online...
Untitled

...but nobody got the memo about the staff meeting, it seems. Oh well.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you know Spyro really does look amazing

anyway on topic and SCREENSHOTS

first up Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2

"See this colour, is it not beautiful"
Untitled

"I AM THE CHAMP, MR SATAN, THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE"
Untitled

sitting down for a nice piece of cooked fish, i wonder if it's big enough
Untitled

now some Spider-Man and taking the Rami suit out for a spin

"...AND Selfie shot"
Untitled

"whoa easy there, that was a close call"
Untitled

"i feel like i have done this before?"
Untitled

"Peace"
Untitled

"I don't think MJ will like this"
Untitled

"You know Spider, i would love to get reacquainted with who's under the mask"
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

just a few today, first SPIDER-MAN

"You know Spider, you should be careful because EVERYTHING shows in a skintight suit"
Untitled

"you know MAYBE one more Pizza wont hurt"
Untitled

now DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT

"OK Team, lets do this"
Untitled

"I must defeat Sin, I WILL defeat Sin"
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo The detail on that new Spider-Man suit is incredible!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah it's pretty much become my default suit now

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Don't blame you, it's what I'd use (and since those films are my only exposure to Spider-Man, that's pretty much the look I think of whenever I think of Spider-Man).

How much do you have left to do? Have you been playing the DLCs?

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic