Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 441 to 460 of 3,152

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger They go in the photos/pictures bubble. You can use the email client or upload via the built in browser too I suppose...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger as @KALofKRYPTON said they go to your PSVita photo app but i just upload them to twitter with the PSVita Twitter app and then just post them here

but you can connect your Vita to your P.C and get them off that way

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON @FullbringIchigo Again, thanks. As somebody who's deathly-allergic to social media, I'll likely be finding a cable that fits, or emailing them to myself.

I can't see taking many, but a select few would be nice. Especially from Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you should be able to use the cable that came with your PSVita, if it's the OG version the power cable actually disconnects from power pack and can connect to USB, if it's a newer one then it should already have a standard USB cable included

plus you can connect via bluetooth too

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Excellent, thanks!

It's an original one so, yeah, the power cable is as you describe.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger did you get it sorted out, you might still need the PS Vita content manager installed on your P.C to get your pictures off

anyway back on topic

an unexpected reference Star Trek Online

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Thanks; I won't be trying for a while, got other things in my backlog at the moment. It was more just to know that I could when the time came, and I'll keep the Content Manager in mind when it does, cheers.

Is that a new mission in Star Trek Online, or have they tweaked the opening missions for Klingons as well?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it's from the last episode of the latest Arc

FullbringIchigo

Goku loves a good fight Dragon Ball FighterZ
Untitled

Face to Face at last Star Trek Online
Untitled

This is not going to end well DmC: Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
Untitled

The Thief, The Pirate and the Prince Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
Untitled

RogerRoger

Annoyingly, there's no option to disable the somewhat-intrusive HUD in Sonic Forces, so you'll forgive some of these for being cropped and therefore of a lesser resolution.

"Have at you, Hedgehog!"
Untitled

"Maybe there's more Shadow of the Tomb Raider footage in this temple?"
Untitled

"So, apparently animals can breathe in space now?"
Untitled

"Shiny Red Thing attack, activate!"
Untitled

"Welcome to my happy place. No, really."
Untitled

"This is Red Five, standing by."
Untitled

"This is Red Five, er... on second thoughts...!"
Untitled

"Just keep smiling and he'll go away."
Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

I have some screenshots to share at last but for the life of me do not know how to transfer them from my PS4 to my phone so I can then upload them. :-/

@RogerRoger Those Sonic pictures are nice. Sonic can breathe in outer space but not underwater. Makes sense!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam Hmm. No idea about phones. If you've got the PS Messages app, you could always send them to somebody on your console and then see them appear on your phone? That's quite a convoluted way of doing it, though. I take mine off my PS4 via USB and then sort and upload them on my laptop.

That's always been a weird thing in Sonic games; he's been breathing in space for years! Yet put him in water for twenty seconds and that nightmarish countdown music starts up!

Glad you like the shots, thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Finally got it done (I think). I messaged my US account so I wouldn't annoy people on my friends list. That in itself was a chore because my PS4 didn't seem to be able to find my other account. Hopefully these will display properly! I don't have any witty names for the images.

Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Assassin's Creed Origins

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Crash Bandicoot

Untitled

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam yeah they all came through fine and there is some really nice shots there, well done

RogerRoger

@mookysam Looking real nice! You and @FullbringIchigo continue to make me regret not playing Final Fantasy XV yet, but that well-timed shot from Crash Bandicoot made me chuckle!

Also, nice shots yesterday @FullbringIchigo (sorry, didn't notice them until now)!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo @RogerRoger

Thanks. It just occurred to me that the pictures were a bit jumbled up, so I've arranged them a bit better.

Yes, that Crash Bandicoot image made me laugh every time she got squashed - which happened a lot on that level because it took me a while to master it!

The picture of Noctis cuddling his chocobo is one of my favourites. I actually didn't take many screenshots while playing Final Fantasy XV, which is a shame as the world really is truly gorgeous. Perhaps when I get the DLC it will be a good time to take some more! @RogerRoger I would wholeheartedly recommended it. It's not my favourite Final Fantasy, but it is a nice adventure with lots to enjoy. Exploring the world and taking on hunts was the highlight for me.

Black Lives Matter

RogerRoger

@mookysam I'll add your name to the dozen-strong list of folks recommending FFXV, thanks! I can't think of anybody I know who's played it and NOT told me I'd love it, and not having extensive knowledge of the series apparently helps, so I'm sure I'll have a blast when I get there.

Poor, poor Coco... Did you use her a lot? I'm ashamed to admit I only switched to her to nab the associated trophy, then I went back to using Crash.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger I used Coco around half the time in the first game. I really like her character design.

Final Fantasy XV is probably a very good starting point precisely because of how different it is from the other games. It's very accessible and easy to get into. It can also be played very detached from the others given its modern-style open world gameplay and battle system. Might be a good springboard to the other games if you enjoy it.

Black Lives Matter

RogerRoger

@mookysam I like her, too, but since I'd never played the originals I went for "authenticity". I should use her more often if and when I choose to replay them in future.

That's very similar to what my best friend said about Final Fantasy XV, so thank you!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam @RogerRoger i would say the best Games to play are FF1, FF6, FF9, FF12 and FF15 because these give a good range of how the series have changed and evolved over the years

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic