Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 441 to 460 of 738

Tasuki

@Splat: Ok that's upsetting but no way is that a reason not to get the game. There is more then enough other characters in the game. Besides they never use the Divas in the story mode anyway.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

90% of my time spent will these games is in Universe Mode. I use Divas in it alot so not have these four is a big deal for me.

I'm sure I will end up caving and getting it since like Madden and the NFL there is real only one option if you want a wresting game...

The fact that Sasha Banks got scanned by 2K for the game and still isn't on the roster is the worst part.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

DerMeister

Well crap, that really sucks. I was really looking forward to using Sasha in the game.

It doesn't help that the divas we have so far aren't too interesting. Sure, we have Paige and Natalya, but we also have Cameron and Eva Marie. I'll probably get the game given the chance, but this killed the excitement a little bit.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Unashamed_116

Seriously? That's ridiculous. That's two former NXT Women's Champions, and the current one. Heck, I'd be surprised if there isn't a Diva's Champion in that group in a few days time. I mean, I think I'm probably not a typical WWE fan. I like Nikki Bella, for one thing. I even like Eva Marie! But Sasha Banks is one of the best wrestlers in the company right now, and she had a match of the year candidate, if not frontrunner, a month ago in front of a sold-out crowd. I cannot for the life of me think why she wouldn't be included, even as DLC.

Unashamed_116

Splat

Fight Owens Fight.

Splat

Sorry for the double post but is that Xavier Woods or Rufio from Hook?

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Sorry for the double post but is that Xavier Woods or Rufio from Hook?

Michael Cole thought so lol.

My Backlog

Splat

The most talented Diva on the roster (Sasha Banks) watching from backstage instead of being in this match...

shakes fist

I guess I will have to settle for her stealing the show at the next NXT Takeover again.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

The most talented Diva on the roster (Sasha Banks) watching from backstage instead of being in this match...

shakes fist

I guess I will have to settle for her stealing the show at the next NXT Takeover again.

Hopefully now that Charlotte is Divas Champ we will see some epic matches between her and Sasha on Raw like we saw on NXT.

My Backlog

Splat

The next fan that jumps the barrier should get a one way trip to suplex city. It isn't funny. It doesn't make you cool. It's just pointless and stupid.

Splat

meh, Kane. I mean at least he had the mask but I'm so over The Big Show and Kane it's not even funny.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

The next fan that jumps the barrier should get a one way trip to suplex city. It isn't funny. It doesn't make you cool. It's just pointless and stupid.

When did that happened? I must have missed that. Best one was the one Eddie Guerrero clocked.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

When did that happened? I must have missed that. Best one was the one Eddie Guerrero clocked.

Right before Chris Jericho was introduced as the mystery partner of Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. The camera pulled away quickly see it was easy to miss.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time it has happened in the last month or so...

Edited on by Splat

CThrash13

The fact Undertaker and Kane are probably going to be a part of the last two matches at Hell in a Cell is more than a bit discouraging, but at least we'll get a lot of Brock in Brocktober. Haha. I'm looking forward to the next NXT Takeover, but I'm not sure what's going on with the main roster right now. Seth Rollins is amazing, and it's good to see Kevin Owens win the IC Title. New Day is great as well, but outside of those few bright spots, creative is pretty damn confused on what to do with some of the most talented on the roster. Hopefully, Rusev and Lana get back together and go on another big run. The feud with Ziggler was a waste for all involved. And then there's Cesaro as always...What in the hell are they doing with him?!? He was starting to get Daniel Bryan like cheers for a little while, and they just threw that aside as usual. The same goes for Reigns and Ambrose right now. They are locked into no man's land with The Wyatt's for who knows how long. Maybe something will click with all that, but who knows.

I wasn't real impressed with Night of Champions, and Hell in a Cell doesn't excite me much. But hey, it's almost Survivor Series time. Then it'll be Royal Rumble time before we know it!

CThrash13

Twitter:

Splat

Just watched NXT TakeOver: Respect and Bayley and Sasha killed it again... That is how woman's wrestling should be handled on Raw/SD. That crowd was on fire.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Just watched NXT TakeOver: Respect and Bayley and Sasha killed it again... That is how woman's wrestling should be handled on Raw/SD. That crowd was on fire.

I am watching it now and the Asuka Dana Brook match wasn't half bad either. The woman's wrestling is one reason I enjoy NXT more then Raw or Smackdown.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Dear Vince,

I hope you saw the last NXT Takeover, particularly the Woman's Title match and took notes. That is woman's wrestling, that is what the fans want.

The Fans.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.