Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 461 to 480 of 738

Splat

Yeah, I would love to go to a NXT show. Their crowds are always great...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat: Is that what happened to Triple H years ago as well??

HHH tore his quad.

It sounds like they are going to have tournament at Survivor Series to crown a new champ. cough Roman Reigns cough

I would give anything for them to push Cesaro but I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Tasuki

Haven't posted in here for awhile. Really excited to NXT Takeover London, I am hoping that Enzo and Cass walk out Tag champs. I really like their mic work as well as in ring.

Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor I am mixed. I want to see Joe get the belt but I am afraid if he does that means that Finn will more then likely get elevated to Raw and sadly I see him getting lost there and just placed in the same situation as Caesaro and so many others when the get to Raw, and for Finn, that would just be a waste of his talent.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Those of you that have WWE Network should watch the series Breaking Ground. It's pretty good.

Confused_Dude

@Tasuki: incredible! I've seen RAW A few times, but this was unlike anything else. The crowd was insane.

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Batman: Lol, yeah I watched it last night and they were just nuts. I especially love the chants or whatever you call them. The matches were really great too, I don't think there was a bad one. Glad you had a good time.

My Backlog

Confused_Dude

@Tasuki: if you can go and see NXT live, do it. There's something really special about being in an arena with 9,999 other hardcore fans who are totally invested and in tune with product.

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Batman: Oh yeah that is most definitely on my to do list. A few months ago they were in my neck of the woods, sadly though it was part of a two day concert event and the tickets were a bit pricey because you it included two days of the concert as well as NXT. I wish I could have just bought NXT tickets but oh well. Hopefully they come back to my area soon.

My Backlog

Splat

Untitled

Tasuki

So I have been watching my son play 2K16 on the PS4 and man what a disappointment. He's played through the mode where you play as Austin and I have to say what a joke. The matches are nothing but QTE and the story I might as well just watch highlights of Austin's matches on the WWE Network. I seriously hope that 2K ĺoses the WWE license as it shows they can't do anything with it. At this point I almost hope that EA gets it at some point.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@iDangerMouse_: Totally agree that's why when it was first announced that 2K games was getting the WWE license when THQ went under I was excited. Now I am disappointed.

My Backlog

Splat

Yep, 2K16 will probably be the my last wrestling game for awhile. The roster is terrific but they went way to "sim" with the gameplay and the submission system is awful. The career mode is also pretty boring which is surprising with it being so well done in their NBA series.

Tasuki

@Splat: Yeah for me it lost that pick up and play feel pre 2K WWE games I could just pick up a controller and just start having fun. Now they have all these QTE that I didn't have a clue until I looked it up online. This is one of the reasons I am not a fan of modern sports games like Madden. Unless you are a hard core sport fan you can't enjoy it, they have totally alienated casual fans.

But I digress they just put too much thought into their WWE games almost like trying to make it UFC game. Too much sports not enough entertainment.

My Backlog

BodyW-outOrgans

SOOOO... .Anyone watch Wrestle Kingdom 10? Imo it was the best wrestling even, possibly, ever. WK9 was awesome, this past year, as was Ultima Lucha - but WK10 was maybe just that much better. If you ask me, right now, pro-wrestling is experiencing a true renaissance. Anyone have thoughts on this? Or how about what happened with Bullet Club yesterday? What do you think will happen with AJ Styles?

BodyW-outOrgans

PSN: BodyWithoutOrgan

Tasuki

So I guess rumors are floating around that the "Bullet Club" is going to be making its way to WWE soon. Which would explain the "Club Balor" logo now shown on Finn Balor's entrance.

My Backlog

DerMeister

@Tasuki Something's definitely happening. Shinsuke Nakamura and AJ Styles have wrapped up with NJPW, plus Rocky Romero may join the fold as well.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

It would make sense especially if the bring Balor up to the main roster. I also heard that Doc Gallows was coming up to which would be interesting since he's already had a run in WWE. I wonder if they will refrence his older characters or just ignore them like R Truth.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.