Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 421 to 440 of 738

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat: NXT just over all is awesome. Triple H is real doing a good job with it. I honestly think that the WWE will be in good hands once Vince is gone and Triple H and Stephanie are in control.

Agreed. I wish Vince would step back and let HHH run things now but that will never happen.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Sigh just an average Summerslam but maybe I was spoiled by NXT Takeover last night. It wasn't bad mind you just not great. The Taker/Lesnar match was a disappointment, honestly I think it's time Taker hangs it up. You can tell that just by watching him, it's quite sad actually.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Archways24

I went to the main website and I have to agree. That match was the cringe worthy joke in a wwe pay per view event ever...

Edited on by Archways24

Archways24

Confused_Dude

Just got tickets for NXT Takeover London!

I'm ready, willing, and

Untitled

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Splat

Batman wrote:

Just got tickets for NXT Takeover London!

Nice. I would love to go to a NXT show. It's hands down better then Raw and SD right now. Sasha Banks and Bailey put on one hell of a show at the last Takeover. Great stuff...

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Agree. NXT is coming to my neck of the woods as well but sadly they are part of a two day concert event and tickets are a ridiculous price.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

OMG!!!! Time to break out the tables!!!!

They got a "Stone Cold" like pop from the crowd. It was pretty awesome.

Tasuki

@Splat: After Bubba's appeaerence at the Royal Rumble, I was hoping that they would come back, but then I read somewhere that Bubba went back to TNA and then lost hope of seeing them in a WWE ring again, glad to see I was wrong.

My Backlog

themcnoisy

Guys WWE network is now an app for ps4 did you know that already? Just found it - I don't like wwe - but thought it could be interesting to you none the less.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

themcnoisy wrote:

Guys WWE network is now an app for ps4 did you know that already? Just found it - I don't like wwe - but thought it could be interesting to you none the less.

It's been an app since PS4 launched lol.

My Backlog

Splat

The WWE 2K16 roster is awesome and they haven't even released the whole thing yet...

DerMeister

Yeah, I really like the roster so far. The entrances released so far are good too.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

I am hoping that this is the one that 2k gets right. I will probably wait to see some reviews though before buying it.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So is it me or have they really been working on the tag team division on Raw? It's nice to see some actual teams like the Wyatt Family, Shield 2.0, Prime Time Players, New Day and of course The Dudleys rather then oh let's throw these two random guys together for a team. It's kinda making me pay attention to the tag team division now. Still nowhere near as good when you had the Hardy's, E&C, and The Dudleys but it's definitely an improvement over what it's been like the last few years.

My Backlog

Unashamed_116

@Tasuki: Yeah, I think they have! It's so much better than last year when it was pretty much just the Usos, the Wyatts, and a couple of teams of two random guys with nothing to do solo. I'm even tentatively excited about the Ascension, now that they're paired with Stardust, because it seems to me that Stardust can turn absolutely anything into gold, no pun intended!

Unashamed_116

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

So here is the entire line up for 2K16

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-complete-wwe-2k16-wrestl...

I'm pretty happy outside of the lack of Divas. That is a complaint I have every year though. I'm very upset by no Sasha Banks. She has said on Twitter that she got scanned for the game so that means DLC...

They will more then likely do some kinda of Divas Revolution pack.

Splat

Now I'm debating not getting the game...

https://wwe.2k.com/news/an-announcement-about-divas-and-wwe-2k16

We pushed as hard as we could to include Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley in WWE 2k16, but it simply did not work out for various reasons. While we are not divulging full details on WWE 2K16's post-launch plans just yet, we can confirm that the Four Horsewomen will not be available as DLC.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.