Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 3,142

Areus

Does Anyone Think Guerrilla Games Should Try Their Hand At Something Like Dead Space?

Edited on by Areus

Areus

Areus

@Frigate The thing that gave me the idea was one of the early Levels in killzone Shadow fall where you infiltrate a derelict ship it really did look like something straight out of Dead Space

Edited on by Areus

Areus

Frigate

@Areus Killzone definitely has creepy moments. I think they'd excell at a survival horror type.

Frigate

Octane

Lost my wallet today. I found an envelope with €100 in a drawer somewhere. I hope I'll survive...

Octane

Zukato

I was struck by how effective the music was during combat encounters when I went back to play Shadow Fall again. Made me feel very anxious. Which was great.

Edited on by Zukato

Faithful to Jesus.

PSN: BlueZuka | Twitter:

Th3solution

@Octane Yeah, I can’t tell if you’re happy about the €100 or not. Personally, if I lost my wallet and then found $100, that would be an improvement over what I lost! 😅

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution I wouldn't. In the wrong hands someone could cause a lot of damage just by having your bank card, it's not just about the money element. And then if you have a driver's licence too, that could be a world of pain there.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Th3solution I don't know how this stuff works in the US, nor do I know the contents of your wallet, but getting replacement cards would far exceed the 100 euro mark.

And I know this because I've lost my wallet quite a few times.

Kidfried

kyleforrester87

I don’t carry a wallet, I tried as s teenager coz I thought it was cool but quickly gave up. I hardly ever have cash on me, driving license stays home, carry my bank card loose (suit jackets have nifty card pockets) and usually use Apple Pay these days anyway.

Wallets SUCK.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder @Kidfried Yeah, I was being a little facetious. It can be a real headache having to deal with the identification replacement and canceling your cards and getting replacements. Although in my experience, credit card companies are quick to cancel your card with a phone call and ship you new ones free of charge. The hassle is annoying though. But replacing an ID or drivers license is way more rough. And then you worry about someone using it for nefarious means. Yeah, I definitely feel for @Octane I don’t envy him in the least. Sorry if I came off flippant about it — it’s a stressful event, no doubt.
And although my wallet currently has way less than $100 in it, some people carry loads of cash with them and that would just make losing it even worse.
Losing your wallet is probably worse than losing your phone even. At least your phone can have a backup.

Edited on by Th3solution

Octane

@kyleforrester87 @Th3solution No, I've lost my wallet; and everything in it. Also my gym card, uni access card, everything. Only have €100 of loose cash right now.

I was absolutely hammered last night. We started at 2pm yesterday, and it was 6 in the morning today before I finally got some sleep.

I've seen places last night. Even got stuck in an empty train on a trainyard.

Octane

Th3solution

@Octane Ah man, I’m really sorry. That’s horrible. Hang in there. In a world full of corruption, I’m often surprised at how honest people can be, so hopefully some good Samaritan will find it and get it back to you pronto. My friend recently lost hers with her bank cards and university ID and someone plopped it in the mail and it showed up in her mailbox a few days later.
Here’s hoping.

Octane

@kyleforrester87 To be fair, it was all so surreal, it might've a dream.

@Th3solution Yeah, I hope so too. There was nothing of value in it, and I already blocked my bank card, so there's nothing they can do with it; and every card has my name on it as well. The biggest problem is that today is a national holiday, so everything is closed, in the weekend as well, and Monday too. Can't really do anything until Tuesday.

Octane

Jriibz

@themcnoisy infamous second son is underappreciated it's very fun just wish Sucker Punch was given more time to develop it. Powers like glass and wire were cut

Jriibz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic