Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 10,093

Gremio108

@KratosMD You've reappeared on the same day as the Death Stranding announcement... Are you Kojima, checking in to see how the trailer went down?

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Welcome back, Garrus.

There are worse ways to spend your exile than playing Mass Effect.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Glad to hear everything is going well for you and to have you back on this forum!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@KratosMD Welcome back!

@RogerRoger Completely agree with you. I'm glad Sony, but also Nintendo with their Directs a bit, are shaking up the media/journo landscape.

Kidfried

KALofKRYPTON

@JohnnyShoulder @KratosMD
Yo... Drizzle..? 🤔 No sorry, that's too British.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Yes, credit where credit is due, Nintendo definitely got the ball rolling. Problem with Nintendo is that they're so unique and quirky (for good and for bad) anything they did, and still do, kinda elicits an eye-rolling "oh, Nintendo, you so crazy".

Look who's crazy now, eh? The fallout from this year's E3 is gonna be interesting.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

@KratosMD Welcome back! And guess what? Right yesterday I ordered a retail copy of ME Andromeda since I needed some sci-fi!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

@andreoni79 I downloaded the demo the other day as I too have a Sci-fi itch.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

ellisael

Just venting about a day that doesn't seem to get better even by looking at cute pics of puppies and kittens online. Wretched day. Can't wait for it to be over!

ellisael

Thrillho

@KratosMD How far into the Mass Effect games are you at the moment? And which DLC have you picked up?

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@ellisael Good to know I'm not the only one who immediately Googles for funny dog videos at the end of a particularly stressful day. Hope you're alright!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Wow, that is really good going considering you been busy with real life stuff too!

FullbringIchigo

OK so i was playing Jump Force and i saw a person with a character called, well F**k N*****s, how does this get past the games filters? i would have thought it would have been either censored or outright blocked

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Was it their PSN username, or is there an in-game system to rename your character? Because if it's the latter then it'd be the responsibility of the publisher.

That's still utterly disgusting, though. Any kind of report system in-game, perhaps?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it was an in game name for the character but they was gone before i had a chance to do anything

oh by the way i just censored my post because it's a disgusting thing to write but their name wasn't censored in game, it was written in full for everyone to read

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I gathered. With any luck, somebody will see and report them. Folks with such obviously-awful names don't usually last long.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic