Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art

Posts 681 to 700 of 935

Th3solution

Since we’re on a new page, for convenience here’s the link again to the group we’re voting on:

https://ibb.co/album/jHkn3v

There are some outstanding cover art pieces here to choose from. Thanks for the early votes and thoughts.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JJ2

2pts
PREY

1pts
The Darkness II (I like the digital so much more though)
RESIDENT EVII.
Dead Space 2
Wasteland 2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

RR529

Okami HD - 2 Points.
Resident Evil 4 (Wii) - 1 Point.
Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition - 1 Point.
Fragile Dreams - 1 Point.
YS VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - 1 Point.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

2 Points
RiME

1 Point
Oxenfree
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
The Saboteur
Sid Meier's Civilisation VI

@Th3solution Am tallying ho (wait, that sounds rude... ignore that, I'm counting the votes).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jaz007

Darkness 2 - 2 points
FFXV
Resi 4
Okami
shin-megami tensei iv
@RogerRoger don't count my vote for The Darkness 2 twice. (since I posted it once explaining why it deserves attention and again with the whole list)

Jaz007

mookysam

Resident Evil 4 (Wii) - 2 points

Endless Ocean
The Saboteur
Firewatch
Prey

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Th3solution

@Rudy_Manchego @ApostateMage @Gremio108 @Genrou @JoeBlogs @FullbringIchigo @KALofKRYPTON @AdamNovice @Kidfried @Ralizah @andreoni79 @BAMozzy @belmont @carlos82 @Cycologist @Eldritch @ellsworth004 @GamingFan4Lyf @Gamer83 @leucocyte @LaJettatura @Tjuz @NYJetsfan123 @ThroughTheIris56

Tagging some of our previous voters as a invitation to vote on this section.
It closes in about 24 hours.

The game cover art to vote on are linked in post #680 or #689. Some lovely art there.

The end is in sight; we’re on the home stretch, people. We will soon have a “Top 50 Modern Console Game Box Art” list. Then we’ll have a couple rounds to crown the top 5.

If you’re not in the trenches of dealing with pandemic survival, consider having a browse through the art album to vote. Thanks!

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

carlos82

Sea of Thieves - 2 points
Resident Evil 4 Wii - 1 point
Assassin's Creed Origins - 1 point
Epic Mickey - 1 point
Doom - 1 point

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Gamer83

2 points:
DOOM

1 point:
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
Assassin's Creed Origins
The Darkness 2
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Gamer83

FullbringIchigo

@Th3solution yeah i have been at work lots so i haven't really had time to come check out the latest batch, i'll take a look and cast my vote later

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Th3solution

@FullbringIchigo No worries. It’s a particularly crazy time with some people being busier than ever, and some people having more discretionary time than ever. It’s why I’m leaving the polls open for long stretches and taking this so slow. I realize not everyone is stuck at home twiddling their thumbs all day. 😄

BAMozzy

Sea of Thieves

Borderlands 3
Assassins Creed Origins
Dead Space 2
Darkness 2

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

RogerRoger

All tallied up thusfar and yes, thanks to @Jaz007 for the heads-up; I'd already counted your pair of points for The Darkness II and made a note not to double up. All square!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

DOOM (Switch cover) - 2 pts

Limbo
Shin Megami Tensei IV
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Abzu (didn't care for the game, but I'm really digging that art)

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Eldritch

Fe: 2

Little Nightmares: 1
Rime: 1
Wasteland 2: 1
Civilization VI: 1

Eldritch

leucocyte

2 Points
darkness II
1 Point
life is strange 2
little nightmares
firewatch
assassin's creed origin

Edited on by leucocyte

leucocyte

Tjuz

Life is Strange 2 - 2 points
Prey - 1 point
Little Nightmares - 1 point
Civilization VI - 1 point
Oxenfree - 1 point

Tjuz

Th3solution

@RogerRoger What do you think, getting close to wrap up time I guess?
Let’s give everyone another 4 hours and then call it.

For anyone still left to vote on this section, this is the last call. We’ll give you until about 3:00 PM London time.

Vote now or forever hold your peace.

When Rog is ready he will announce the results. I’ll then be posting a summary with the top 50 box art of Round 2.

RogerRoger

@Th3solution You got it, Boss.

Will post the results in one hour from now.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Unless there's a new vote in the next four minutes, we have a situation.

With eleven games needed to advance, we actually have a top thirteen. Three games have four points each, and so I need you to pick one of them to receive an extra point.

The games in question are Assassin's Creed: Origins, Okami HD and PREY.

Thanks in advance, Red Leader.

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.