Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,897 of 1,897

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 no matter how familiar anyone is with the series we all make mistakes, anyone who says they played a FF game and never once made a mistake is talking out of their backside

take me i normally do really well on the SeeD exam but i messed up this so i only got rank 6
Untitled

on a side note if anyone took a picture of their SeeD exam results then post them here, i would love to see how everyone did

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

FullbringIchigo

So Square just released a promo image for FFVII Remake on Twitter and it's a redo of the classic Cloud in front of Shin-Ra HQ picture
Untitled

it looks amazing (oh and here is the original picture for comparison
Untitled

it also didn't take long for people to make a mock up box art with it
Untitled

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

FullbringIchigo

also some other FF artists has been doing some pictures to celebrate FFVIII Remasters release

World of Final Fantasy art director, Yasuhisa Izumisawa
Untitled

Toshiyuki Itahana – designer on both the Chocobo and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Untitled

Gen Kobayashi, artist on The World Ends With You!
Untitled

Star Ocean Anamnesis illustrator Yukihiro Kajimoto
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

after messing about for a bit i have FINALLY decided to head to Galbadia and get on with the story

i should be OK (Junction System FTW!)

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

sorry i was a little bored
Untitled

Thrillho

Urgh, I had to turn the trailer for the FF7 remake off as the voice acting was just so bad. It’s one of the things that puts me off the new iterations.

Thrillho

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Hmmm... Final Fantasy VII remake does look quite interesting considering the original didn't impress me all that much

Just yeah that voice cast and really poorly & hastily dubbed over trailer doesn't do it any favours 😅

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E

My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel

FullbringIchigo

so i'm gonna post a few tweets from the official FFVII Remake page about info out of TGS and the games "Classic" mode

FullbringIchigo

@Quintumply check my previous post, some interesting news about the Remake

FullbringIchigo

oh and if anyone is wondering how summons work in the Remake

FullbringIchigo

oh and the entire show is here, Japanese only i'm afraid

FullbringIchigo

and the in game main menu is nice

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

Today 17 years ago KINGDOM HEARTS released
Untitled
i think i'm going to mess around on the HD version of the original later to celebrate, maybe do the Hades League in the Colosseum

Thrillho

How are people finding the FF8 remake then? And how is the “race” going??

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic