Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 501 to 520 of 4,206

Hego

Picked up Fifa 15 for €8 this week, had a hankering for a fifa game but I didn't want to pay full price for the latest game when a new one will be out in a few months again. Might pick it up if I see it really cheap

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Quintumply

I got a few PlayStation-related presents for my birthday:

Gravity Rush Remastered - can't wait to play this again. Thoroughly enjoyed it on Vita.
£30 worth of PS Store credit - it may finally be time to play Life is Strange!
An X Rocker gaming chair! I haven't hooked it up yet, but even without the speakers, it's a super comfy chair. Anyone else have one of these? What do you think of them?

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Got the David Cage interactive Drama is the future of games collection and so far so good Heavy Rain starts off slow but it's getting quite interesting even if the word Jason is getting on nerves. And Beyond looks stunning and has an interesting opening even if it's all over the place.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Tasuki

@Quintumply: I have never owned one, but I have seen quite a few of them come in where I work and will admit they are comfy. Honestly though my gaming setup doesn't have room for one. Also, happy belated birthday!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

RoosterCogburn

Finally found a copy of No Man's Sky limited edition for the PS4 today on bestbuy.com. Super Hype!

Grab and Growl

SilentJ

@SonyInfinity
Same here. I've been checking bestbuy.com everyday and noticed it was finally up for pre-order this morning. I pre-ordered my limited edition copy before I even got out of bed.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

RoosterCogburn

@SilentJ: That's exactly what I did! I've been checking every morning when I get up for my morning cig, and BAM this morning it was there, in all its glory! Was VERY surprised how quick it sold out everywhere else and I bet it is sold out at best buy by now.

Grab and Growl

RoosterCogburn

@SilentJ: Quick question, this is a first for me as far as pre-ordering games to ship to my house from Best Buy. I got the free shipping and it said it should arrive the day it releases, do you know how long it usually takes to get the copy from Bestbuy when ordering online and shipping to your house? Does it really arrive the day of the release?

Grab and Growl

SilentJ

@SonyInfinity: I hate to say it but I don't always receive my games on release day. I don't really understand Best Buy's shipping. My brother has his items delivered to my apartment and I notice he tends to get his orders before I do. This happens a lot which is odd because I usually place my orders before he does. Amazon is more reliable for release day games but I still prefer to use Best Buy for the reward zone points and because of the gamer's club discount.

RoosterCogburn

@SilentJ: Do you have a guesstimate on how long after release you generally receive them? Sorry to bother you just very curious and obviously impatient lol.

Grab and Growl

SilentJ

@SonyInfinity: I'm still hoping to receive No Man's Sky on release day but when I get them late, it's usually about 2-3 days after release day.

RoosterCogburn

@SilentJ: Cool deal mate, thx for taking time to reply. I'm just so hyped would be disappointed if it didn't arrive until a week or two after launch! Did you use the free shipping option with Best buy? That's what I did, saved me almost 20 bucks compared to pre ordering with gamestop. Supposedly gamestop is offering the alpha ship with the limited edition pre-order, have you heard anything about bestbuy offering extra dlcs?

Grab and Growl

SilentJ

@SonyInfinity: No problem. I'm really looking forward to No Man's Sky and also Uncharted 4 so I hope Best Buy comes through with release day shipping. I always use free shipping because I'd rather wait a couple days than pay those shipping fees. Best Buy does have bonus dlc. I'm sure they'll email the codes by release day.

Edited on by SilentJ

RoosterCogburn

@SilentJ: Awesome thx bud. This will be a first for me as far as ordering a game online and having it shipped to my house, normally I just preorder special editions and games in store and pick them up on release day. That's wasn't an option for me this time, by the time I got off work and made it to gamestop and bestbuy neither were offering the limited edition to be preorder ed in store anymore. I try not to give gamestop my money, they are such a rip off. Thanks for all the info, you have been a big help! Maybe one day we will meet up on an Uncharted planet in No Man's Sky and name it BestBuy lol.

Grab and Growl

Victor_Meldrew

@themcnoisy: I caved in and bought unfolded too, I haven't finished the original yet so it sits sealed on the side along with phantom pain and cod ghosts.
I bought Banner Saga. I also managed not to buy Sheltered, Tharsis and Rebel Galaxy. All three intrigue me but I'll hold off for now. Ugh, backlog.

Victor_Meldrew

SillyBoyJudas

The Division, although I did pre-order the game when it was announced and then changed my pre-order to the Gold Edition months ago, it does still count as a recent purchase right. =)

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

Doctor_BK

AC: Syndicate for $30 on the US playstation store sale. I've been wanting to get this game for awhile but I have been waiting for a good deal on it.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic