Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 481 to 500 of 4,199

Wesker

I just bought Crypt of the NecroDancer.

Wesker

Quintumply

Not technically a purchase I guess, but my gf got me the PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 for Valentines Day :3

Now I can enjoy Rocket League nights with better cans, a better mic, and banter in surround sound!

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

BlaBlaBla

Dragon Ball Xenoverse...I absolutely suck at these sort of games, but last weekend I was bored, and looking for some anime to watch, I came across the first series..thought I'd watch a few eps for nostalgia's sake...damn, hooked again.
Heard good things about the game so I thought why not.

And a few hours in; yep, I still suck at fighting games.

BlaBlaBla

Victor_Meldrew

Madden 16, watching the superbowl for the first time made me instantly a fan.

Victor_Meldrew

SillyBoyJudas

Recently purchased 3 games:
1) God of War 3 Remastered since there was a price drop and I know I can platinum this game while having fun. I am midway through the game playing on TItan mode after buying it a week ago.
2) Just Cause 3 - arrived in the mail over the weekend but have not been able to play it just yet
3) Until Dawn - have been trying to get this game for sometime and finally found the opportunity to for a great discount. Will be arriving in the mail today. I will be playing this immediately.

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

Splat

iSillyBoiJudas wrote:

3) Until Dawn - have been trying to get this game for sometime and finally found the opportunity to for a great discount. Will be arriving in the mail today. I will be playing this immediately.

It's really good.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Doctor_BK

iSillyBoiJudas wrote:

Recently purchased 3 games:
1) God of War 3 Remastered since there was a price drop and I know I can platinum this game while having fun. I am midway through the game playing on TItan mode after buying it a week ago.

How is the remaster? I have played all of the God of War games, but for some reason never beat God of War 3 even though I got about 80% through it. Is it worth purchasing again on PS4 to beat it? I heard the ending was pretty crazy.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Doctor_BK

Pre-ordered Far Cry Primal and Dark Souls 3 at Gamestop today. I am so excited for both of them, especially Far Cry. Will probably get the plat for it.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

SillyBoyJudas

[quote=iSillyBoiJudas]

Doctor_BK wrote:

How is the remaster? I have played all of the God of War games, but for some reason never beat God of War 3 even though I got about 80% through it. Is it worth purchasing again on PS4 to beat it? I heard the ending was pretty crazy.

The remaster is just as enjoyable. Playing the game on TItan is as playing the game on normal, unless I have become more skilled at gaming. I actually never saw the ending on PS3 and I am anxious to see it at the end on ps4. The graphics are certainly better but if this game was newly released, it would not stand out amongst the others. I will say the game is worth a buy and surely is replayable.

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

Churchy

Ordered Shovel Knight for PS4. Finally got around to playing it, and my God it's glorious!

There was a game idea here. It's gone now.

Twitter:

themcnoisy

Retail - Tearaway Unfolded (for me) and Lego Jurassic Park (for 7 year old)

Digital - Driveclub bikes

So much for not buying any games until the summer. That went well.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

darkswabber

bought the order 1886, knack and mad max for €60 with my birthday money. I'm really liking mad max so far even though it's "MEDIOCRE!" XD
I also pre ordered doom for ps4 and I'm getting plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 this thursday.

also I'm almost at 30 retail PS4 games, it will be a milestone for me, never got past 20 retail games for a console (except for my ps3 but I don't count that one since I got 50 games with my ps3 last year when I bought it, also only counting retail games I own at the same time, since I got far more than 20 games for my ds and GBA but always before reaching 20 games I sold some games.)

darkswabber

PSN: darkswabber | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic