Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 521 to 540 of 4,206

Tasuki

Picked up the Hori pad FPS plus from Play Asia.com. My one coworker who's main console is a Xbox 360 always complains about the DS4 controller mainly about the stick positioning. Well, I was showing him that controller and to my surprise, with shipping and everything it was cheaper then a regular DS4 and I need another controller so I figured what the heck.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Just Pre-Orderd No Mans Sky Limited Edition.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

FullbringIchigo

i just pre-ordered One Piece Burning Blood

but i guess my next actual purchase will be Uncharted 4

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

stocko

@FullbringIchigo: Me too, got the Pre-order edition at Grainger Games for £44.99 but had £57 in credit so all was well! Looking forward to it as a massive One Piece Fan! Next Actually purchase is Arslan Warriors of Legend, again got it for GG for £20, love warriors games.

stocko

FullbringIchigo

@stocko: i got OP on order from Zavvi as they were one of the few UK sellers offering the Pre-Order edition and as for Arslan i don't have it YET but i will be getting it soon

also i love the Warriors games too, kinda wish that they would do a Bleach one as that is the PERFECT license for it (i know the PS3 had Soul Resurrection but while fun it was kinda bare bones)

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

stocko

@FullbringIchigo: Originally GG didn't have that edition for order, but in the description it says it includes the steelbook and DLC characters, I really want to master Afro Luffy!

Yeah I agree the Bleach game was average at best, nice looking though. I would love a NEW GEN Fist of the North Star game, I loved the first Ken's Rage.

stocko

FullbringIchigo

@stocko: oh i know but if we kept on about the anime's we would like to get the "Warriors" treatment we would be here all day ^_^

as for BB the character list is coming along nicely

XurAgentofthe9

Finally got around to ordering Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition, now that its down to £20 on PS4. Should be a laugh!

XurAgentofthe9

Tasuki

XurAgentofthe9 wrote:

Finally got around to ordering Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition, now that its down to £20 on PS4. Should be a laugh!

Great game. That, Rocket League and Black Ops 3 are my go to games this gen.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Hego

Finally got the Old Hunters dlc for Bloodborne, can't wait to get stuck into it!
Also got Driveclub+season pass for €10 in the Easter sale, after all the praise it gets on this site figured it was worth a punt at that price.
Lastly bought Salt and Sanctuary, been looking forward to its release for ages and reviews have been really positive so looking for to alternating between that and BB

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Splat

Senran Kagura Estival Versus.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

SasukeTheRipper

I got so many PS Vita games but also some PS4 games

Sorry but self promotion is not allowed here as per the site rules. -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

SasukeTheRipper

themcnoisy

@SasukeTheRipper: The HD part of that title is a joke, Type O has got to be the ugliest PS4 game yet.

I bought Parrapa the Rapper. Pretty good fun. I think the button presses are slightly out due to the emulation of the ps2 game via the ps4, anyone else experienced that?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Doctor_BK

I picked Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin up on the PSN store. This was an impulse buy because I am so hyped for DS3 and I needed some Dark Souls to hold me over. I'm glad I did as I am terribly rusty when it comes to the mechanics of these games, so it'll be nice to warmup for DS3. Also, I never finished DS2 on PS3. I stopped at the Duke's Dear Freja boss, and I never got around to the DLC either. However, when DS3 comes out I will definitely put DS2 in my backlog until I get tired of DS3.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

nathanSF

I pre-ordered the VR kit as soon as I read here that it was available on the Amazon UK store.
Too busy with The Division, and anything else can wait. I'm in no rush

Edited on by nathanSF

IwriteSci-Fi

Twitter:

DestinationPs

The witcher III at the easter sale. I guess Dark souls III will have to wait till...after summer maybe!

DestinationPs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic