Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 421 to 440 of 573

WanderingBullet

Just started playing a few matches today. For Capture Flag, is a draw considered a win? Most of the time I see people are just content to sit back and defend.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki Thanks, a lot of my matches I see people choosing Bastion, Tornbjorn and Symmetra and then most of the time camping at their point.

Tasuki

@WanderingBullet Yeah that seems to be the strategy that most people use which I hate especially when both teams use it and the game ends in a draw. Waste of time if you ask me. The only success I have had to beat that is rush in with D.Va and use her Nerf This and pray that it gets all of them and all the turrets.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki Btw, apart from looks, did they add anything else different for the Roadhog skin you got. Like Hanzo's wolf skin has wolves for his ult instead of dragons and Mei (X'mas) skin has her turning into a snowman when she self-heals.

F-racsO

@booshy89 Welcome to the wonderful world of Overwatch!
Those are all very fun heroes to play as (although I'm not very good with Hanzo). I'd suggest trying Tracer, Reaper, Junkrat and Ana.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Tasuki

@booshy89 I feel the same way when I play Lucio, it just feels like I am doing nothing. Out of all the healers my favorite to play is Zenyatta followed by Mercy. Ana is pretty good too but can be tricky to use.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

F-racsO

@booshy89 I can see why you would feel that way with Lucio, but as long as you stay close to your teammates and you keep his healing on instead of the speed boost you'll be doing your part. His healing is a bit slower but its constant and it heals everyone that's nearby.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

CountFunkula78

Hi all,
I'm looking to play OW in a more structured way than random pickup games. Any like minded people feel free to add me ( CountFunkula78) or send an invite if you're looking to team up
Cheers

CountFunkula78

BoyFromMars82

@CountFunkula78 Just replied to your TF2 thread too.

I picked up Overwatch last week in the weekly deal. Good fun but still finding my feet a little. When everyone is focused on the objective it can be great, if not it can be soooo frustrating!

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

WanderingBullet

Blizzard has implemented a few questionable buffs and nerfs since the game was launch but the upcoming one is just bad, imo.

Bastion buffs:

Recon Mode - Lowered spread and increased magazine size, to help with general viability in this mode.

Sentry Mode - We're looking at focusing this mode into more of a tank-buster and barrier-buster mode, while also making it feel less suicidal to be transformed. To that end we're testing stuff like increased spread and removing headshots, but taking less damage while transformed.

Self-Repair - We've been testing a few big changes to this that are feeling really good so far. Currently our internal build has Bastion able to use Self-Repair while moving and also having it no longer interrupted when taking damage. To balance that out it is now on a resource system (similar to the route D.Va's defense matrix went). These changes have turned this ability from a more niche rarely used ability, to a much more powerful and core survivability tool.

I think the other one has something to do with not being able to damage Mercy while she uses her Ult.

WanderingBullet

Yeah, looks like a lot of fun to play. Not a fan of her face design, though. That said, she could be good a character to deal with enemy Pharahs.

AdamNovice

What do we think on Orisa? I find her to be a pretty flexible tank , whereas Winston and D'Va tend to be more aggressive, she feels more like an all rounder. Plus her ultimate I've already found useful unlike Sombra's who in my opinion has the worst in the game.

Edited on by AdamNovice

AdamNovice

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.