Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 441 to 460 of 573

Simon_Fitzgerald

@adf86 I've only played a few games with her but she feels rather powerful. I can see her getting a slight nerf. Either smaller clip size, slightly less damage dealt with primary fire or longer barrier cool down.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Tasuki

A new event is coming tomorrow called Overwatch Insurrection. According to leaks it's a new mode that takes place 10 years ago during the Omni Crisis. New skins, sprays emotes etc will be added for the event.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

Yea, the Genji skin looks awesome!

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Tasuki Looks like it'll start today, normally the updates for PS4 are between 8pm and 10pm BST so i may be able to check it out tonight. I'm really looking forward to it as Junkenstein's Revenge was my favourite event so far.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Tasuki

The uprising mode is the stupidest mode yet. The fact that you always get in groups with people who don't know or care what they are doing is just bad. I haven't won a match yet cause some dumb*** always dies (usually Tracer) cause they can't stay with the group and decides to run ahead. Seriously they need to screen players or something before letting them play a game like this. I won't be touching this mode anymore till Blizzard weeds out the bad players.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Completed Uprising on both Normal and Hard but Expert is tough. Only made it to the last checkpoint once but two of our team members made a mistake and we ended up losing.

Also, managed to get Genji's and Reinhardt's skins.

Tasuki

@booshy89 I usually play on normal no way am I going to try hard or any others if teammates can't play right on normal. I did manage to win a few last night playing with my friend, but playing Uprising by yourself is just bad.

I did manage to get McCree's Blackwatch skin though.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Really want the Oni Genji and especially the Officer D.Va skin but too bad I don't play Heroes of the Storm or any PC games for that matter.

bbtothe

@Tasuki Any ideas what they could do to 'screen' players? Isnt this just part of online gaming?

bbtothe

PSN: bbtothe

Tasuki

@booshy89 That's certainly good news for people like me who don't have regular access to a P.C. I wasnt aware of a D.Va skin when did that one come out?

As the event goes, I managed to get the following event skins. Mercy, McCree, Torbjorn's yellow skin (he's got two skins), and Reinhardt's. I like the look of Genji's but honestly I don't play him enough to warrant the need for that skin although it does look cool. The same goes with Tracer, like the skin but dont play her enough.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Skin wise, I think I'm only missing Widowmaker's (Blackwatch). Gonna purchase it on the last day if I still can't get it from the loot boxes.

WanderingBullet

This is probably the only time I wished I play PC games. lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.