Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,001 to 1,003 of 1,003

KratosMD

Started playing Resistance 2 now after finishing the first one and calling the sequel an improvement would be an understatement. Everything has been significantly improved, more frequent checkpoints, better controls, regenerating health, the story has a much larger scope now with a more interesting campaign, trophies and much more. The high difficulty is still there despite me playing the game on Casual, but at least it's more durable thanks to all the other improvements.

KratosMD

TruthfulVoice

I guess technically nothing really atm (too many PS4 games to focus on atm; 2017 has one of the best/most brutal release schedules in gaming history), but I've been playing Sega/Media Vision's Shining Resonance on-and-off since Christmas. I imported it 'cuz I got interested in seeing what they did before Valkyria Revolution comes out, plus I like Media Vision in general, and it looked like a Tales game and I'm a big, big fan of Xillia and Berseria. Language barrier is no problem as long as you're familiar with "the universal language of RPGs", and can spot quest markers and stuff on minimaps. Plus there's enough "anime expressions" going on to get the point of what characters are feeling/saying across. Was having a great time with it... then I got Tales of Berseria. And Gravity Rush 2. And Yakuza. And NieR Automata. And Horizon. And Dragon Quest Heroes 2. And Toukiden 2. And Snake Pass. And Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom. And Persona 5. etc. etc. etc.

I'll pick it up again later in the year.

I'll also occasionally fire up NFL Blitz when I wanna get some football video gameage in Besides the upcoming Mutant Football League, its not like there's any other option for arcadey football, so I figure that's staying on my PS3 hard drive for a long, long time.

But mostly just chugging away at my backlog games on the PS4. Seriously... there's so much current gen gaming to be done, my PS3 is spending a lot of time currently just sitting there unplugged (no sense in cranking up the Power Bill, y'know?).

TruthfulVoice

KratosMD

Playing Heavenly Sword now for the first time. Gotta say that this game is pretty good for an early (or launch?) PS3 game. It's really fun and the story is quite enticing. Looking forward to playing through this one.

KratosMD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic