Forums

Topic: All 1442 PlayStation 3 games need rating in order - I need you!

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,292

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I may be inclined to go with dragons crown. However I will hold out for now.

Anyone up for moving any of these?

104 The Walking Dead Telltale Games
94 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Criterion Games
93 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EA Digital Illusions CE

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Frigate you can only team up and move 1 game! It's a tough choice. But if you both agree let me know.

mookysam

I'd second Odin Sphere Leifthrasir @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy. Not sure what game it should replace though!

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Jaz007

@themcnoisy crap, is it too late to put those votes in a couple hours? I didn’t even realize we had this until now. I didn’t see this part of the voting at all, which is my bad.

Jaz007

Th3solution

@themcnoisy I would team up with @Frigate to move up 88 Tomb Raider. I’ll also support @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy to move up 83 Dragon’s Dogma.
I would also propose 96 Heavenly Sword

—My problem would be that moving Dragons Dogma from 83 to 78 is not that much of a jump and the 4 games that didn’t get votes should probably be at the bottom of this section, more like 135. I can see how each of those 4 games were influential in their own right, but they don’t quite hold a candle to most of the top 100.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

@Jaz007 unlucky mate. I did @ you quite a few times!

That said you can still get involved in this bit.

themcnoisy

@Th3solution 'I can see how each of those 4 games were influential in their own right, but they don’t quite hold a candle to most of the top 100.'

Exactly why we are doing this now!

ZeD

@themcnoisy what are we moving and where? I get we pick a game lower than 82 but are we moving it above that?

If that is the case The Walking Dead Telltale Games NEEDS to be in the top 100

Edited on by ZeD

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Jaz007 I frequently don't get notifications for being tagged in this topic (like yesterday, for the penultimate listings) so don't beat yourself up. This task is so huge, it's straining the system!

If we're swapping a lower-marked game with one of those four, then I wholeheartedly propose that we swap Mass Effect 3 with the FIFA game in 78th place.

By every conceivable metric, this game deserves to be higher on the list. Not only is it a vast, sweeping tale packed with character and detail, it runs brilliantly and looks gorgeous whilst doing so... and, if you're judging this list based on "wider impact" then I think you'll agree, for better or worse, the controversy surrounding the original release's ending has sparked numerous important discussions in gaming (audience value for money, audience satisfaction, publisher demands on developers, deadlines and crunch, etc.) which are still referenced to this day, and will be for a long time yet.

Anybody with me?

I'd also third bumping up Tomb Raider but if @Frigate and @Th3solution have that one already, there's no need for me to intervene. Great work, guys!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

leucocyte

@themcnoisy - i give you a second on Battlefield Bad Company 2!

my other choice would be LittleBigPlanet 2.

leucocyte

themcnoisy

@leucocyte sorry buddy - @zed got in there first with the walking dead.

@zed can we confirm that choice I'm all in on the Walking Dead.

themcnoisy

@Frigate @Th3solution @RogerRoger as long as two people confirm there one and only choice it will be locked in! Nothings been confirmed just yet.

Th3solution

@themcnoisy In principle I agree with bumping TR, DD, TWD, and ME3 which have been nominated by others. I mentioned a nomination of Heavenly Sword alternatively as a personal preference. But if I have only one vote then I’ll definitely keep that as Tomb Raider for my vote to move up.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

Oh darn... Well if it's only one choice... and everyone else is going for different games.

Dragon's Dogma anyone else?

Or is it me and you @mookysam with Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir?

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

mookysam

If Dragon's Dogma is your number one choice @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy you should go with that, especially seeing as @Th3solution feels it deserves to be a little higher too. I don't want to be stubborn and stop one of your favourite games getting a bump!

Mass Effect 3 is certainly most worthy a a bump @RogerRoger as it's my favourite of the trilogy. If Foxy is happy with Dragon's Dogma rather than Odin Sphere I could choose that instead.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

HallowMoonshadow

Lemme see if I've got this right.

Zed + Noisy are bumping The Walking Dead

Frigate + Solution are bumping up Tomb Raider

Roger + Mooky are bumping Mass Effect 3?

That's what's happening?

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

leucocyte

i've played neither Dragon's Dogma nor the Tomb Raider trilogy, so wouldn't choose them to be bumped or not. mass effect 2 is in the top 10, and the entire trilogy is at number 24.. so for my mind, mass effect is already well represented enough, without boosting ME3, so wouldn't choose it either.

still a bit miffed that @themcnoisy has chosen clementine over sgt redford, haggard, sweetwater and marlowe. need better multiplayer representation in this list!

leucocyte

KALofKRYPTON

Happy to chuck in a lot bump up Tomb Raider.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy they are locked, one more game to be bumped up. You need a buddy to help with DD. Everyone who has a locked vote can't help.

Edited on by themcnoisy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.