Forums

Topic: Pushsquare Screenshot of the year 2019

Posts 101 to 120 of 307

KALofKRYPTON

@SnowTiesAreCool Closing is the 14th.

I think the communities thing only allows 1 picture per post.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Thanks, buddy. I had three all set to go, and then they went and announced the new Photo Mode for Jedi: Fallen Order last night, so I might have a quick tinker with it before submitting towards the end of the week. All above board and whatnot, of course!

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, scrolling through PS Messages is a unique pain in the butt!

@SnowTiesAreCool I agree, your seasonal username is awesome! If you haven't already, feel free to post all three of your entries at once, one after the other, on the Community.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Yes! Take the time to fiddle with photo mode in Fallen Order! I'm looking forward to the results; and find me a nice cave would you?

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@LaJettatura If I may, I'm just looking at pretty pictures. I'll only check the usernames on the ones I like; I can't speak on behalf of the other judges, but I'm pretty certain they'll do the same.

With three judges (two of us picking three finalists, one of us picking four) and then a public vote on the final ten, I'm certain @themcnoisy has made this as fair as possible, but then I'm one of the judges, so apologies if you kinda expected me to say that!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@LaJettatura No worries; thank you for being honest and voicing your concerns.

I think @themcnoisy set the tone when we did this last year. I remember somebody asked him a "How will you know...?" issue and he simply replied with "Trust."

Please continue to speak up if you feel the need to.

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@LaJettatura I was gonna pick all my mates until @RogerRoger butted in.

(that's a joke)

OK so cards on the table. This whole thread is for fun. Right now there are a ton of snaps I love already, my personal ambition is to make the Pushsquare forums and community one of the best on the net in any way I can. That means remaining impartial, taking other opinions on board and making new threads. That latter point has unfortunately subsided with my hectic life and limited time.

I have known @Neolit since I joined Pushsquare 5 years ago. @RogerRoger I've had a good rapport with over the last couple of years. I don't even know if Rog and Neo have ever msgd each other before (other than this thread).

On my personal shortlist I have to pick 3. Neo picks 4 and Rog will pick 3. To create a top 10. This top ten will be put to public vote within this forum. This was implemented as Neo (who solely judged last year) felt it was more important for impartiality even though his run down last year was one of the best features I have read through and anticipated.

It's as fair as possible and none of us are paid or take bribes. If your pics are good they probably won't make the cut, going by the competition we have screenshot professionals in the house. The best pics so far are immaculate. They will have to be fantastic.

My own pics are there for comedy effect as I have noted earlier in the thread and don't expect them to get picked by either of the other judges.

Post away and thanks for getting involved.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jaz007

I posted my pics. Two are the best ones I found, and the other is honestly just a fun one.
I had more screenshots than I thought I would’ve to honestly. Rummaged through 700 some (a bunch were trophies or dumb scoreboards though) to find my picks. Some of the pics are definitely pretty impressive.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

Of course if the top pics are all from the judges we will know something is up lol.

In all seriousness, as far as I know Neolit is not a regular on the forums and usually comments more so artlcles on the site, so not sure how he or she can can have much bias.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

andreoni79

themcnoisy wrote:

It's as fair as possible and none of us are paid or take bribes.

Tuesday I shipped to Pushsquare offices three hens: in my hometown, the local custom says this is the right way to bribe a judge. The estimated delivery date is Friday morning.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

themcnoisy

Great competition so far. Just after 10pm on Saturday we will be selecting our top 10 picks. Is that okay for you @Neolit and @RogerRoger? We will select them one at a time in real time here on the forum. Neo will go first, then Rog, finally me then back to Neo until we have the top 10!

Gremio108

@andreoni79 You've no idea how many hens I went through last year to win this bloody thing

All joking aside, @LaJettatura you can trust these guys here. They're solid. Last year I'd say I probably didn't know everyone as well as I do now yet I still won it. I'd say the standard is higher this year, as anyone who looks at the community page will tell you. So the winner could come from anywhere!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

KALofKRYPTON

@Gremio108 I think the Fallen Order 'Jonny-come-lately' photo mode might be a bit of a game changer!

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy @Neolit Will see you here at 2200 hrs. Saturday 14 December with my nominations!

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@KALofKRYPTON The timing couldn't be better. It should mix things up nicely!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

@Neolit I'm gonna have 10 to hand mate.

WanderingBullet

Posted three Monster Hunter World: Iceborne × Horizon: Zero Dawn pics.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@Neolit @themcnoisy Good advice, but seeing as my shortlist for consideration is now 18 strong (and still counting) I don't think there'll be a problem! It's such a strong field this year!

@LaJettatura @WanderingBullet Saw your entries this morning; excellent work, thanks for submitting!

I've also just posted three of my own up.

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.