Forums

Topic: Pushsquare Screenshot of the year 2019

Posts 121 to 140 of 307

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet Thank you!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger @Neolit We could probably stretch to 12 pics as the final selection for voting?

After we have selected the pics we will need to get them on here somehow. Maybe with a voting system of 6,4,3,2,1 or something.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Thrillho

Uh oh, RDR2 decides to drop a photo mode in the final couple of days of the competition!

Thrillho

WanderingBullet

I didn't know I could change the screenshots settings to PNG instead of the default JPG. No wonder the resolution didn't look as good on all the screenshots I've taken up till now.lol

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Throb

@WanderingBullet I didn't know that either? That's a shame but I will enable that mode from now on though!

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

WanderingBullet

@Throb I haven't taken any new screen captures, yet after changing the settings but this should improve image quality. By how much I'm not sure since I'm still using the standard PS4.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy @Neolit As much as I wanna nominate everybody, I think giving people ten finalists to choose from makes it a nice, round number. Plus they've been the rules since the beginning. I'm obviously more than happy to expand the selection if you guys want to, and I've got my top ten choices all lined up (for now; I'll check the community before it closes, just in case).

Do we explain / justify our choices as we post them? If we limit ourselves to a couple lines, not drone on for hours or anything. Or should we do that later?

And yes, I think letting people dish out points, or rank the finalists, would be the best voting method.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger I have a top 12. There's a few that I'm unsure are cgi or not. There's an Assasins Creed one with 5 Assassin’s behind another Assasin. That's a great pic, however if it's not an in game pic It's slightly less impressive.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy If you can somehow get the screenshot into Chrome, you can do a Google search on the image itself, to find identical or similar images. I reckon a shot like that, if from a cutscene, would've been used as an official shot or captured by many, many others, and it'll pop up.

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@Neolit @RogerRoger we have the select off from 10pm live on the forums.

Keep your eyes peeled folks. A number of Pushsquare heads are going to be disappointed but please don't lose faith, next year we will set up a comedy sub category (Maltese utopia, Meeting you dad on a night out, Alan Titschmarch off his meds and basebrawl are all brilliant for different reasons). And maybe even a sub category for Pics with tricks. As it stands and for this year I'm judging my pics on being in game, visually striking with a well thought out angle, character actions and atmospheric.

Roll on 10pm.

JohnnyShoulder

Right posted my 3, I don't expect to get anywhere, but the taking part and all that jazz. I used the Communities app to post the pic that was on my phone. Change how it has vanished from my ps4.

Some really strong entries this year! I wish everyone the best of luck!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@JohnnyShoulder cheers Johnny.

@Neolit @RogerRoger Just so you both are aware I will be away from my ps4 in under 5 minutes just checking the last entrees before I have to go out.

I wont be able to download the pics until tomorrow night unless someone can help. I have the pics name, game and user written down.

Don't panic though I will be here at 10pm all the way from the pub in Hoylake.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Send me the picture details via PSN, if you like. I can post them for you.

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Amazing pictures everyone, thank you to all. Pushsquare people I salute you.

RogerRoger

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

@themcnoisy This is my third choice, just so that you're aware.

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.