Forums

Topic: Pushsquare Screenshot of the year 2019

Posts 81 to 100 of 307

Tjuz

Figured I'd enter too, because why not? Hope mine are able to come even close to all of your best. So many great ones!

Tjuz

themcnoisy

@nessisonett take some later/tomorrow and post them up.

@DanM nice one and thank you for getting involved.

@Ralizah Your HZD pic with the flying big robot thing (I want to say redmaw but that's probably well wrong from memory) is awesome!

@Tjuz Agreed and good luck, thanks for joining in.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

@get2sammyb @themcnoisy Thanks for clearing that up and soz for being a wally! đŸ˜‚

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Throb

Thank you for letting me submit late on Sunday, can't wait to log in to PS4 next week and see the entries made, there were some crackers last year!

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Ralizah

@themcnoisy Thanks! It's a Glinthawk. They were the flying robots that refused to stay still for two seconds, making them hard to shoot without activating bullet time. Hilariously weak to fire, though, so once you get used to their movement patterns, taking them down is simple.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

themcnoisy

@Ralizah ahh yes that's the one.

@throb it's all good mate, your Assassin’s Creed pic on top of the bow and arrow statue is fantastic!

andreoni79

Is it OK to post screenshots from cutscenes? I thought I read somewhere they were not allowed...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

DanM

@Ralizah Thanks! It took me more time and more tries than I'd like to admit to make it

DanM

PSN: SAMDAN

themcnoisy

@andreoni79 you can take shots from cut scenes, there's a slim chance one could get through however in game shots are viewed more favourably. In fact all 6 on my shortlist thus far are in game.

BearsEatBeets

Struggling to narrow it down to my final 3. Hopefully make my final choice and put them tomorrow. Everyone heard photomode coming asap to Jedi Fallen Order in update.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Thrillho

Gotta be in it to win it

(I've submitted)

Thrillho

crimsontadpoles

Trying to take a screenshot in Monster Hunter World is tricky. Not only does it not have a photo mode, but there's no way to pause the game at all, meaning that combat continues while in the share menus.

Anyway, I managed to get one screenshot from it that wasn't terrible, and entered it. If I happen to get a craving for some Witcher 3 before the deadline, then I'll also post something from there.

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

JohnnyShoulder

Bummer. I don't take many screenshots and most of the ones on my ps4 are from trophies, and one of the ones I wanted to submit is not on my ps4 even though I've shared it with a couple of buddies and is on my phone through the PS messages app.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder If you can see it on your PS Messages app, log onto your PS4 and find it again in your Messages list. Highlight it and make it full screen by pressing Cross. You can take a screenshot of your screenshot using the Share button, and submit it to the Community. It won't be as crisp, but I'm sure it'll look good enough!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@Thrillho All 3 of your pics are great. Your hellblade facing your demons - that's what this competition is about. I seen a few screenshots a few years ago by users in the main Pushsquare community (someone took the perfect snap of a tea pot and utensils from the order 1886) which made me think it could work as a competition and your pic just blew me away. Well in.

@crimsontadpoles there are a few games with dedicated picture modes! Infamous second Son, HZD, spiderman, God of War. Etc.

@RogerRoger @Neolit feel free to post your own pics. One of the issues last year was Neo or I couldn't enter. There's no bias here and if your pics ain't good enough I won't pic them in my top 3. Also you should feel no pressure to put mine in - they are more for comedy effect lol (especially compared to the competition, I've got a shortlist of 12 games now!)

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Ah ok, thanks for that. Could prove a pain in the backside as it was at the beginning of the year and there is a ton of messages to get through. Oh well there is always next year!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

@themcnoisy You're very kind. Hellblade is the only game I've come across where you can still use photo mode during most of the cut scenes. I can't remember if that was mid battle or mid cut scene though.

Thrillho

Gremio108

All these Hellblade pictures are really making me want to play it...

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BowTiesAreCool

Should we post all three together? Or are people doing it one at a time etc?

BowTiesAreCool

BowTiesAreCool

Also, when is the cut-off date? Can't seem to find it!

BowTiesAreCool

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.