Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 101 to 120 of 306

SKC_Diamond

Awesome episode guy but I have one question I have no sense of smell therefore would I still smell bread under a stroke?

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

DerMeister

Another good time, guys. Having Sammy on was pretty fun.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

BenTarrant

@SKC_Diamond: Well, hopefully you'll never have to confirm (But in the horrible event you do, let us know - for science and stuff) Thanks for listening!

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

DrClayman

@SKC_Diamond: Although, if you've never had a sense of smell, and you did smell toast during a stroke, how would you know what it is you're smelling?

DrClayman

PSN: DrClayman | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Listened to episode 6 - very good show, Sammy is the most excited person ever. Like smelling toast for the first time.

Ben if your cousin had Terminator on the Megadrive (Kyle Reece platform/shooter) that was published by Bethesda, after that series of games they began on the elder scrolls.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Confused_Dude

@themcnoisy: Really? I didn't know that!

Just a quick heads up for everyone: We're not able to record Episode 7 this coming week due to conflicting schedules, but we'll be back the following week

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

@Batman: When you say conflicting schedules do you mean Doom vs Uncharted 4?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

BenTarrant

Howdy everyone,

I'd just like to say that we'll be coming back to your ears later next week. With that in mind, let's be hearing your questions! We're certainly planning to make up for our absence and are eager to hear what things you'd like us to talk about/ answer!

GOOOOOO!

BenTarrant

themcnoisy

@BenTarrant: What did you think of the forums top 25 playstation games of all time? I've posted a link below for you to look at. The final result is around comment 1570.

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/playstation_pushsquare_b...

Keep up the good work Bens.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BenTarrant

We'll be recording on Monday night (with a little surprise to make up for the absence!)

Questions by Monday at 12pm would be amazing so we can feature them in the show. Looking forward to getting back at it!

As ever, thanks for all your contributions, you guys rule.

BenTarrant

Rudy_Manchego

Which top movies or movie franchises would you like to see turned into a game (assuming that it beats the movie to game curse?). I'd go old school with Escape from New York - awesome to play as Snake Plissken.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Confused_Dude

Hey gang, new episode recording tomorrow! Got any questions for us?

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.