Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 121 to 140 of 306

themcnoisy

@Batman: What game has the worst trophy list on PS3 and what Is the best trophy (other than a platinum) you have on the PS4?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

Have you ever been so stuck in a game that you weren't able to finish it? Me, I haven't finished Peace Walker yet, because I just can't beat one of the bosses.

Kidfried

Rudy_Manchego

Favourite storyline within a game (any gen)?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

baldybill

Hiya lads I was just wondering, seeing as psvr runs in 3d does that mean 3d movies play in 3d as well? Cheers lad's, keep up the good work.

baldybill

Confused_Dude

@baldybill: Apparently Yoshida's confirmed they're looking to support it at some point during its lifecycle, but it won't be available at launch. You can still watch normal films through it, though.

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Kidfried

Batman wrote:

You can still watch normal films through it, though.

They should make the app so that when you put on the VR helmet you're inside a movie theatre watching the movie on the big screen. With virtual popcorn and parents with annoying kids.

Kidfried

Kidfried

Great job on the podcast once again. Have you unlocked the Benevolent Leader trophy by now, Ben?

Another question: In the last decade I have owned a lot of consoles from different manufacturers, but since the PlayStation 4 has launched I haven't touched any other console except for Sony's newest. Do you own any non-Sony consoles and do you play on them?

Kidfried

BenTarrant

HI GUYS!

It's felt like a while? It's been a while I think.

Anyway, got some questions you'd like us to answer on the show? That's good, we're recording a show on Wednesday so how about you fire them over before then, deal?

Thanks so much, can't wait to share another episode with y'all!

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Which game character has the best fashion sense?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

Can't wait till you guys release it.

Kidfried

SKC_Diamond

I like the "new" segment it would be cool if you asked the audience what games they are playing an add that to the podcast also I know they do that on the site every Friday but it would be cool on the podcast

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.