Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 61 to 80 of 459

nessisonett

The Doucouré Dunkers have not made a great start. Again. For some reason I thought captaining Martinez would be a good shout. And also passed on Fernandes. Oof.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

Come on Captain Salah, save my opening gameweek. I've got 2 good players out of 9 so far so going about as well as usual for the start.

Bit early to say for definite but looks like they are getting the leagues updated a lot quicker this season.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I noticed that too, which is a massively welcome change. Scores updated quickly saves a lot of nervous waiting and comparing!

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Salah seem to be doing OK, goal and two assists is not too shabby.

Not looked at the league yet today, good that they are updating things a bit quicker this season. Was always a bit of mare waiting until the next morning.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Untitled

Yeah thanks Mo 😁.

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett yeah I always thought it very odd it could take several hours to update the leagues when each team had the correct points when you clicked on them. Looks like it's happening within about an hour of the results now. Not sure about bonus points getting added because I think Salah will be my first player with any.

BearsEatBeets

JRJ3

Premium players have proved their worth for me this week. Can’t wait to add Lukaku in next week aswell. Genuinely think he could hit 30 league goals this season for the mighty Chels.

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

JohnnyShoulder

Same old same old for me with 19 points on the bench!

Stones is on the bench, knowing my luck he will come on with 5 mins left, denying me 10 points from Antonio.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Seeing as I made a last minute swap of Dias for Maguire just watch him get a clean sheet and goal now. My bench is as poor as my team with my only player today going in with one point. Looks like I'll probably drop some places today.

@JRJ3 I think Chelsea are very strong title contenders now they have added Lukaku. It's going to be a big game in a couple of weeks.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Meanwhile I have Zouma who didn’t play and the mighty Coady will replace him with 2 points! Think you have more points on your bench than half of my team put together 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets @nessisonett Stones didn't come on thank F, so that means Antonio will come on with his 13 points.

JRJ3

I still can’t see past City but after today and Chels signing their missing piece.. I’m inclined to agree with you that Chelsea are very strong title contenders. @BearsEatBeets

Not a bad opening weekend for the majority by the looks of it. Some big scorers this gameweek

JRJ3

sorteddan

So if I finish bottom then what? Do I get relegated to IGN or something?

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Sorteddan You get the wooden spoon from @nessisonett at the end of the season.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder It’s ok, we’re used to losing up here 😂

NedStarksGhost

Had Kane in my squad, thought there was a chance he'd be in a City shirt by now but don't fancy waiting any longer so used my free transfer and brought in Lukaku.

Maybe a bit of a risk but seeing as he's played in the prem before I would like to think he'll be thrown straight in, not left on the bench like Sancho!

NedStarksGhost

BearsEatBeets

I didn't want to make any kneejerk reactions after one gameweek but felt I needed to Fernandes in, especially as they are playing Southampton. Unfortunately it meant making 3 changes in order to afford him so I'll be 8 points down for this weekend. Thought about using my first Wildcard but it's way too early.

I'll save it for next week 😁

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Queen of the Tinker

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

The king is back! Long live the King! 😂

I did try put those two in my squad at one point, but personally did not like the balance. Think it quite a popular choice though.

JRJ3

Good luck all for this gameweek. One transfer for me. Vardy out & Lukaku in. Slightly risky as I’m still not convinced Lukaku starts this weekend and Chels have a tough run of fixtures. But just couldn’t resist Lukaku. I am still constantly debating whether to captain Bruno or Salah :/

Edited on by JRJ3

JRJ3

NedStarksGhost

Good luck everyone

@JRJ3 also got Lukaku in, couldn't resist! Was debating putting him captain as well but changed at the last minute... Hope I don't regret that...

Edited on by NedStarksGhost

NedStarksGhost

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic