Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 441 to 459 of 459

sorteddan

@BearsEatBeets
Thank you for all the moderation and keeping everyone informed.
I'm off for an end of season money making tour of some footballing backwater counties.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I came 11th in my work league but got my highest points total!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder you must have some very good players in your work league. I won mine a few times early on, we even staked a bit of money on it at the time, but it's been a few years now.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JRJ3

@JohnnyShoulder That is one very competitive works league you have there. I finished runner up in mine. Been a pleasure battling with you throughout the course of this season though. I’ve really enjoyed FPL this season.

Will be back 100% next season to defend the title!! See you all then

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

nessisonett

@JRJ3 Well deserved win for you here, you rather ran away with it just at the end there!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets @JRJ3 I remember the days when I was finishing in the top 5 of the work league. A few more people in it these days though!

Yeah it was a good ol battle for top spot, with a few of us going for it at one stage!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Gremio108

@BearsEatBeets Cheers! Thanks for keeping track of the league as the weeks have gone by.

I've been told by my chairman that we're going to make some big moves in the summer so watch out next season everybody

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Also in but apparently my name is ‘pending moderation’ all because Titus Bramble contains the word ‘tit’

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer We welcome new players. If you're about I can put up the league code, I only post it briefly to make sure only people requesting to join get in.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@get2sammyb @JudgeDredd Yeah you can swap and change as much as you like until kick-off day. I always just throw a quick team together straight away so I can renew the league to join. I'm bound to do a lot of tinkering until the final day.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer Awesome thanks letting me know. I'm making the thread for the new season at the moment and will let everyone know.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Cheers for the tag, I'm taking a bit of a break from all things football at the moment, but will enter my team closer to start of the season.

camolftw

double game week for arsenal and city next week. lets see ylour triple captains.

camolftw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic