Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 21 to 40 of 459

NedStarksGhost

Found it tough to pick this year. Didn't keep track of the football as much as usual last season. Taken a bit of a gamble and put Sancho in assuming he is going to hit the ground running... But might bottle it soon and change out for Mahrez (which is also a gamble with Pep's choices in midfield)

NedStarksGhost

JohnnyShoulder

@NedStarksGhost @LiamCroft @Sorteddan Welcome to the league guys. Good to have some new teams to dice it up a bit. If you have any questions, I'm sure any of the more experienced players will more than happy to try and answer. The rules and FAQ sections on the site are good but can be a lot to remember initially.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LiamCroft

@JohnnyShoulder I just want to know when I can add Lukaku to my team. Hurry up Chelsea!

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

JohnnyShoulder

@LiamCroft That I can not help with. Are you a Chelsea fan then?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@NedStarksGhost With the money they spent on him you would imagine he will be a regular starter at least. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on him to see if he can produce the same form as for Dortmund.

@LiamCroft I'm curious to see what price they put on him. I'm guessing Kane/Salah money so will need some cheap options to get him in.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

LiamCroft

@JohnnyShoulder Nah, I support Derby County, unfortunately. I just think Lukaku will do well.

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

NedStarksGhost

@JohnnyShoulder cheers! Have played it for the last few years so know roughly what I'm doing, no good at it mind!

@BearsEatBeets would like to think so, here's where Mason Greenwood starts ahead of him this weekend...

NedStarksGhost

JRJ3

Would I be able to get the code please?

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

BearsEatBeets

Sorry for the late reply @JRJ3, I’ve only just seen your message. I can post the link/code again if you are ready for it.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Deadline for Gameweek 1 is gone. Hope everyone's happy with their final squad choices (just one final tweak for me) and best of luck to all our entrants old and new.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I decided last night that was it for me.

I see Martinez has been a popular choice for keeper!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m a Martinez hipster, I had him the whole of last season before it was cool.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic