Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 281 to 300 of 664

ApostateMage

Regis - Geralt's true BFF.

Sera - 'Sera was never an agreeable girl'. Boss girl and she had a boss bard song too.

ApostateMage

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I have the first expansion but everytime I go back to play it I struggle to get back into it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I can understand that, the first expansion is a bit more of an extension of the base game and probably feels like starting partway. Blood and Wine on the other hand is on an entirely new map and a bit more standalone. I'm probably going to give all it another go when CD Projekt release their PS5 upgrade next year.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

themcnoisy

World Serpent
Madeline

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Thrillho

Regis
World Serpent

Thrillho

AdamNovice

Lady Masako
Eileen The Crow
Ludwig The Accursed

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Kidfried

RESULTS ROUND 1-7

Thanks for voting everyone. I tallied up the scores for you all, let's see...

Untitled

This was such an exciting round, with many great characters and some back and forths happening when I was counting the score. I think the good news is we finally have some indie characters that made it through to the next round, the bad news is that Bloodborne now lost two of its contestants in one round. And I also fear that Sera might be our only Dragon Age character nominated!

Regis, BK, World Serpent and Madeline proceed to the next round. The rest is out!

What about next round?

The next one is going to be the last round before we move into the second phase of this showdown, and it's going to consist of six face-offs. I'm going to put those in a separate post, because I don't want to bloat my posts too much.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

Can't belive Eileen got beaten by a f***** racoon.

Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@JapaneseSonic That would have made those rounds even closer. That's crazy to think about. Next round is coming up in 10 mins or so.

Kidfried

Kidfried

ROUND 1 - 8

The last round of voting for this bracket's first phase. Voting is easy, just give me the names of the characters you want to vote on. You don't have to vote on every battle.

Battle 1: Fetch (Infamous) vs. Amon Barrus (Earthlock)
Untitled

Battle 2: A lemur (Uncharted) vs. Lofty (Ni No Kuni)
Untitled

Battle 3: Vicar Max (The Outer Worlds) vs. Susie (Bloodstained)
Untitled

Battle 4:
Burton Briggs (Borderlands) vs. Chloe Price (Life Is Strange)
Untitled

Battle 5:
Trilla Suduri (Star Wars) vs. Cere Junda (Star Wars)
Untitled

Battle 6:
Deacon St. John (Days Gone) vs. John Donovan (Mafia)
Untitled

TAGGING
Every round I will tag all current participants. Do you dislike getting tagged? Or do you want me to add you to the tagged names? Just let me know, and I won't or will bother you next time.

@kyleforrester87 @JapaneseSonic @nessisonett @Gremio108 @Rudy_Manchego @NYJetsfan123 @Shigurui @Arugula @JohnnyShoulder @RogerRoger @LN87 @BearsEatBeets @themcnoisy @Th3solution @Trisque @AdamNovice @mookysam @ApostateMage @Octane @crimsontadpoles @LieutenantFatman @Kefka2589 @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Draco_V_Ecliptic @Tjuz @Thrillho @Trisque @Col_McCafferty

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Col_McCafferty

Pass on all except for a vote for the below character.

Deacon St. John

Col_McCafferty

Octane

Fetch
lemur
Deacon St. John

Octane

Kidfried

Only voting for two out of this round. Just too many characters here I don't know and don't feel comfortable voting for or against.

Lofty. The accent, the blob, the transformation. Of course I'm going to vote for the winner of 2016's Lisa Simpson look-a-like contest.

Chloe Price. I always cared more for her than Max in Life Is Strange, but my love and respect for this character really grew during Before The Storm. She's the kind of person I sometimes am: proud and insecure. But more often she is the kind of person I want to be: idealistic and outspoken. Most characters in video games that have some of these traits are just perfect human beings, which makes them hard to relate to. But Chloe has flaws, a lot, just like I have, and therefore I love her.

As always, this draw has been completely random. So the fact that we have two Johns fighting against eachother and two Star Wars characters is just a complete coincidence. I almost wanted to switch these two battles up to make it 'more random', but it didn't feel right.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

LieutenantFatman

Happy to be tagged! My votes:

Vicar Max
Fetch

LieutenantFatman

ApostateMage

Fetch
Lofty
Vicar Max - One of the many likeable characters from The Outer Worlds.
Chloe Price - I agree with @Kidfried, Chloe was so much better in Before The Storm.
Trilla Sudiri - These two thrown against each other is just cruel.
John Donovan

ApostateMage

Th3solution

Fetch
Lemur
Susie
Chloe
Cere

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Rudy_Manchego

Limited knowledge on this one so:

Fetch
Lemur
Vicar Max
Chloe Price

Unsure on the others!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.