Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 261 to 280 of 664

Kidfried

I almost played all of these games, except for Ghost of Tsushima. So this is a pretty cool round for me.

Regis
Like I said, I don't know who this lady is, due to not playing GoT, but... can you even argue against Regis? Name dropped countless times in the older Witcher games, then finally appearing in the last DLC of the game. Character has a great personality, but also brilliantly voice acted. Vampires remain cool until this day, and I believe it's the only vampire in this bracket. So, best just vote for him.

BK
Eileen is one of my favorite characters from Bloodborne. No doubt about it. Her design is, but she is not BK. Remember Untitled Goose? The character is basically a BK-rip-off without dialog. And BK is actually funny.

World Serpent
Maybe I just empathise too easily with big snakes, but I really love the World Serpent. I nominated them myself, and after finishing God of War this week (finally!) that feeling has gotten stronger. Such a majestic creature, great character design, and those eyes... it's like being lost in heaven, when I'm lost in your eyes.

Madeline
Madeline. I'm not going to spoil the game for anyone, just going to say that you'll hardly ever find a character in a 2d platformer with this much emotional depth. Sera is nice too. I played this game with my partner, who just cringed at her voice acting, so I didn't dabble too much with Sera.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Octane

Masako
BK
World Serpent
-

Octane

Col_McCafferty

Some good ones this round! 😉

Regis
Pass
World Serpent
Sera

Col_McCafferty

LieutenantFatman

Eileen the Crow
Regis
Ludwig the Accursed

Unfortunately I've not played Celeste yet, hopefully will at some point.

LieutenantFatman

Shigurui

BK

That

Is

All

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

Rudy_Manchego

Masako
BK
World Serpent
Madeline

Some tough choices - I suggested Eileen I think but I loved BK as well.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

I don't remember Regis for TW3 and Lady Masako is so bad ass. Battle 3 is tough one for me...🤔 And I've not played either game from battle 4.

Lady Masako

Eileen the Crow

World Serpent

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Gremio108

Lady Masako
Eileen
Ludwig
Sera

I'm aware the world serpent is a top character who will deservedly win, but I had to chuck in a vote for Ludwig. Such a tragic backstory and a great fight. My favourite Bloodborne boss.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

Regis
BK
Ludwig
Madeline

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

NYJetsfan123

Lady masako
World serpent

None of the characters I've nominated have shown up yet! Which is good, means there still in it haha

NYJetsfan123

Th3solution

Lady Masako
Eileen
Ludwig
Sera

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kidfried

@NYJetsfan123 I've made it so that characters that got multiple nominations will show up later. In an effort to make those early rounds a bit more exciting instead of only 20-0 results.

Only downside is of course that it will take a little bit longer until we are going to see the big favorites!

Kidfried

Kidfried

Oh, and thanks to all you loyal voters!

Kidfried

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Have you played the Blood and Wine expansion? Regis plays a pivotal role in that.

No to fussed about a few battles so will just vote for

Regis

Looks he is in for tough fight to get through up against Masako who is also a good character.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Kidfried

@BearsEatBeets I'd expect a Witcher character to easily beat any other character, but I hadn't really expected there to be so much love for the GoT characters.

Can't wait to play that game somewhere down the line!

Kidfried

BearsEatBeets

@Kidfried It's a great game, one of my favs of the gen, and the companion characters are all interesting. Don't think they come close to some of the Witcher characters for backstory/plot and portrayal though. I wonder if how recent the game is plays a part.
Still it's not for me to decide and the more popular character will prevail.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets That explains it, I've not played the expansions.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.