WCB

@RogerRoger cheers

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Voltan

Platinum #30: F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch
Done in under 22 hours.
Mostly fun trophies but "Aerial Strike" was a real headache.

Voltan

WCB

@Voltan congrats mate

colonelkilgore

@Voltan nice mate, looks a good game… maybe I’ll give it a go sometime after ’My First Metroidvania’ next month 😉

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@Voltan Everything clever I try and write about your F.I.S.T. platinum comes across as dirty, so I'll just settle for a good ol' fashioned "congratulations" and move rapidly on.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Cornaboyzzz

#315 Darksiders Genesis - Definitely not as great as "classic" Darksiders games, but a nice twist on the formula. A bit harder than I expected, but it was okay.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

@Cornaboyzzz well done buddy, I have the first three games in the backlog but haven’t picked up Genesis as of yet. I guess it’ll depend on how invested in the world of Darksiders I get while playing the trilogy.

**** DLC!

Voltan

@Cornaboyzzz I liked the game a lot but the platinum was a little too much for me unfortunately.

@colonelkilgore Genesis is very different but you probably already know this. 2 is easily the best one though!

Voltan

colonelkilgore

@Voltan yeah I watched a review on 2 (see below) that was so glowing in its praise that I bought the whole trilogy. I will want to play the original first of course… but it’s the sequel I’m really looking forward to for sure.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@Cornaboyzzz Nicely done, congratulations!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@Voltan he did at that 🤣… in all honesty I don’t expect to enjoy it as much as him but, when someone does react that kinda way about a game (or film, book etc) it does catch my attention.

**** DLC!

WCB

@Cornaboyzzz well done!

Cornaboyzzz

Thanks everyone !

@Voltan yes I agree on the second one being the best ! Death is a great character.

Cornaboyzzz

Just2Milky

9 platinums and a 3x3! Untitled

Edited on by Just2Milky

“I’m a really good lawyer.”
———
“One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.”

WCB

A smaller update this week. Just two more, because of Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite dropping right after one another.

#88 Virginia - can't say I enjoyed this one much. Another studio I don't think I'll bother with after this and Last Stop which I played on Game Pass.

#89 Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - this was fantastic. After finishing 999 last week I went straight into the sequel, Virtue's Last Reward, and it's every bit as good as it. Maybe more of a mind **** of a story. Highly recommended.

Untitled

ScarletSpidey

I platinumed Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon yesterday. Easiest of the three games and I'm glad they dropped the 100% completion for it as I got a bug that meant I couldn't achieve it anyway. Even though I spaced them out I was a bit Spyro'd out by the end but the young child in me was chuffed to finally have them all completed.

ScarletSpidey

RogerRoger

@Just2Milky Nice trilogy of trilogies! I even recognise a couple of those! Good work!

@WCB I enjoyed Virginia, but then I frequently need to use games of its type to break up long runs of samey Triple-A content, and I haven't played Last Stop, either. Regardless, I'm sorry to hear it didn't grab you, and congratulations on getting its platinum, and another to go with it!

@ScarletSpidey Yeah, I platinumed the first Spyro remaster, but then didn't stick around on either of the sequels because playing the whole trilogy back-to-back was a bit much for me. Nicely done!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic