Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 5,748

sorteddan

Platinum #91 - Disgaea 1 Complete.
Love the Disgaea series and it's (almost) endless grindfest.
First trophy around 4pm 27/09 got plat 2pm 27/10 at just over 90 hours according to game counter (So yeah roughly 3 hours a day for the last month! And as I don't get to play everyday you can imagine some of the sessions I've put in!)
Think it's the first one where I actually aimed for all trophies from the outset so kinda knew how to go about it.
...Chuck another shiny on the pile. Now need to play some more halloweeny themed spoopy stuff.

@Keith_Zissou
Good job. Did you mean favourite walking dead game or telltale game?
@ScarletSpidey
Congrats. HZD still on my list to get around to, also still installed on hard drive waiting. How long do you reckon it took you in total?

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
Ta. How far are you off from Shadow of War completion? Remember doing it myself a few months back. Wasn't particularly difficult but did get a bit bored of the repetitive nature of it. How are you finding it?

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

colonelkilgore

@Sorteddan yeah not too far I'd imagine... but having a bit of a nightmare trying to get the various elemental graugs too spawn. If I can get those 3 out of the way, I'll just have the shadow wars then.

Any tips on my graug sitch?

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
No idea sorry, t'internet prob has a few suggestions but I really don't remember... Not a fan of Tolkeins stuff so I didn't really know which enemies were called what. In fact, looking back the only things I do recall are ghost grandad (Kelly Brimbo), sexy spider-bint, Bjork sounding tree monster thing and that riding dragons sucked! As I said, not really a fan of the lore.

colonelkilgore

@Sorteddan it's all good mate, I managed to get a drop of a mask that causes all my summons yo be elemental 😉

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Platinum 61 - Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Did get a bit grindy at the end but I enjoyed it overall. I still have its prequel to return to and finish at some point and I’ll be far more ‘up-for-it’ off of the back of this one.

**** DLC!

ScarletSpidey

@Sorteddan Around 50 hours in the end but I loved them all. My advice would be to craft Unlimited Fast Travel as soon as you can (known as the Golden Fast Travel Pack) as it saves you a lot of time doubling back.

I decided to mop up the rest of the DLC trophies last night. Only got about 8 fairly easy ones to go now and then I'm onto GOTG next.

ScarletSpidey

Boodog

Platinum #11 - Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Vita Version) - finally got around to getting the few trophies I needed which weren't too bad to get. The persona dancing games are still as fun as ever!

Edited on by Boodog

Boodog

WCB

After a short break I'm back playing.

First up I finished off Iki Island and NG+ (Kurosawa mode) in GoT. Still an absolutely fantastic experience the second time around and just as beautiful in b/w. I'll start the Legends mp next year.

#83 The Bunker - not what I was expecting after faintly recalling the trailer I saw a few years ago, I thought it was more of a stalker horror in a bunker but apparently not.

#84 The Mooseman - liked the visuals and theme but a pretty forgettable game overall.

#85 Tacoma - I thought Gone Home was overrated and this one isn't any better, so I think I'm done with this studio.

#86 Late Shift - now this was enjoyable, good story and acting. I had trouble popping one trophy but the game is short so it didn't ruin the experience.

#87 Death Mark - this was excellent. Loved the story and artwork. Looking forward to playing the next one.

Abzu was nice and relaxing, but I thoroughly loved 999. The story just kept opening up every playthrough with these wild twists and turns. Highly recommended.

Untitled

Edited on by WCB

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

WCB

@Boodog congrats!

WCB

@colonelkilgore congrats! I need to go back and finish the first game. I loved playing it back when it released.

WCB

@colonelkilgore thanks. That Seize the Throne thing pulled me back in, though I was working on some Xbox gamepass games as well. I've got a bunch of easy games I was saving up and thought now was a good time to get some done.

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @Boodog and the frankly heroic @WCB there!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

I finished Mass Effect: Andromeda earlier today. I’m not to bothered about getting the platinum, but I like to try and get a high percentage, so I’m happy with 65% trophies earned.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Bentleyma

@colonelkilgore A few online ones, several for killing enemies in specific ways a number of times and one for finishing the game on Insanity.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic