What was announced at Bethesda's E3 2019 press conference? Starfield and The Elder Scrolls VI weren't in attendance, but the RPG experts still put on a good enough show. Highlights included DOOM Eternal, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, and Ghostwire Tokyo. Here's a full round up of everything Bethesda announced and showed off.
What Was Announced at Bethesda's E3 2019 Press Conference?
- Ghostwire Tokyo Is The Evil Within Director's Latest Title
- Deathloop Is the New Game from Dishonored Dev Arkane Studios
- Fallout 76 Free Trial Grants You a Week's Access to the Online Wasteland on PS4
- Fallout 76 Is Actually Getting Non-Playable Characters and Dialogue Choices
- Fallout 76 Is Getting a 52 Player Battle Royale Mode
- DOOM Eternal Rips and Tears a Late November Release Date
- Battlemode Is DOOM Eternal's Multiplayer, Pits One Slayer Against Two Demons
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Struts the Streets of Paris
- Bethesda Isn't Giving Up on RAGE 2
What did you make of Bethesda's E3 2019 press conference? What was your favourite announcement? Did you enjoy the DOOM Eternal gameplay? Roleplay in the comments below.