FuturLab's Velocity Ultra Will Be Propelled By a Platinum Trophy

Bling

FuturLab’s upcoming PlayStation Vita re-release Velocity Ultra is turning into quite the slice of fan service. Not only does the title exist because people asked for it, but it’s also getting a Platinum Trophy because, well, people asked for it. The award winning Brighton-based developer confirmed the news in a relatively simple blog post earlier today.

Y'know, if other people’s requests work, then perhaps ours might too. Hey, FuturLab, we’d like a briefcase full of £50 notes, and a desert island, and a shocking pink Cadillac Eldorado, and a pet dodo, and a date with Scarlett Johansson, and a... Nope, that should do the trick. Let us know when it’s sorted, eh?

[via futurlab.co.uk]

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

@get2sammyb agreed. I just get disappointed when they have plats just for the sake of having a plat and making it mega easy. I'm looking at you PlayStation All Stars and Gravity Rush.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

I like easy and honest plats... currently grinding Time Attack trophy in Ridge Racer... Hell, I hate "do something 1 000 000 times" trophies....

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

@KALofKRYPTON In it's prime, it would have been an awesome plat because it's not TOO grindy for such an awesome fun game. I gave up trying to win against those godlike cheating bots though lol

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@nathanuc1988

hahaha, there are still people playing, had a couple of 20 and 40 min late night games a couple of weeks ago. Messing about with mods is still fun.
Got a 'dead bodies' mutator that leaves all fragged player corpses on the map- that was quite funny!

It's the 500 mp wins type trophies that are the bruisers!

ZeD

ZeD said:

I cannot wait for this! I love the mini and play it whilst on the throne ;)
Having a platinum trophy is a bonus! 51 and counting & a few more are going to be added to that soon... :D