European PlayStation Plus Subscribers Score Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Four play

European PlayStation Plus subscribers will have more than just Crysis 2 to look forward to this month. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One will also be added to the Instant Game Collection from next week, making the co-operative adventure completely free to play. But that’s not all. Laughing Jackal’s surprisingly solid Cubixx HD will be given away from 7th November as well, completing a trio of tasty treats for members of the premium service.

If that wasn't exciting enough, Sony's teased that it has a blockbuster Christmas update in the pipeline. “We have lined up a critically acclaimed AAA action-adventure title for your December headline game that we are extremely excited about,” content manager Chris Howe said. Feel free to post your predictions on the back of a post card. (Or in the comments section below – either’s fine.)

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

irken004

irken004 said:

If the US gets similar deals, I might have to give in to getting a Year subscription.

Splat

Splat said:

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One has been in the Instant Game Collection in the US for awhile now. It's the only R&C game I have played but I really enjoyed it.

I'm really hoping we get something new (that I don't all ready have) in the US soon.

@Splat Amazingly, this is one of the worst Ratchet & Clank games. If you like this one, you should really give A Crack In Time a try.

Splat

Splat said:

@get2sammyb - That is what everyone has been telling me lol. It's the only one I have played so I didn't know any better.

seeafish

seeafish said:

Man. Now I'm excited about the December game... Wondering what it could be

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

Geez Louise. I'm actually one of the people supporting the NA PS+ still but it is still becoming more and more lopsided in terms of value compared to Europe and the 7 or so more retail games than us.

Splat

Splat said:

@get2sammyb - Just picked up A Crack In Time. :) I picked up the The Sly Collection as well. Another set of PS2 classics I missed out on.