Anticipated Skyrim PS3 Patch Due Today

Stutter no more

The PlayStation 3 version of Bethesda’s brilliant-but-broken fantasy role-playing title, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, might finally transform into a functioning product later today. The developer’s confirmed that the game’s long awaited v1.4 patch – which promises to fix a host of bugs in addition to the game’s well publicised lag problems on PS3 – will land on Sony’s system later today.

You can get the full low-down of bug corrections over on Bethesda’s official blog; just point your browser through here.

[via twitter.com]

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

If the patch works I'll probably be playing this until the release of PS4. If not, I'll be forced to finally give up on Bethesda I'm afraid :(

ztpayne7

ztpayne7 said:

Best news I've heard all week. My game just started hitting a knack for freezing at the 90 hour mark and I've had to catch up on other games.

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

About time. Platinuming that game was a nightmare because of glitches and bugs. It's a shame that even after the terrible quality of the launch versions of Fallout3 and Fallout NV that they couldn't make Skryim work correctly. It's a good game but unless this patch actually works, I cannot recommend this game to console owners.

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

Hoping this patch works for all the major bugs in the game (especially freezes which happens to me alot). So I think I'm gonna hop on my PS3 for a while right now and check it out.

Noire

Noire said:

I've been playing all day and I haven't seen the patch yet. I really, really, really need it. D:

Maybe I haven't seen it because I've been playing all day ... heh.