- Also Known As
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 11th Nov 2011
- 11th Nov 2011
- 8th Dec 2011
- The Elder Scrolls
- Also Available On
- Switch, Xbox 360
Review The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PlayStation 3)
This sky's the limit
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the most involving, engrossing and impressive games of the year, but unfortunate technical inconsistencies mean we can't guarantee whether your experience will be flawless or just plain flawed Skyrim's PS3 technical troubles are well documented, making this an extremely difficult game to...
About The Game
The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios.
Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.”
- Epic Fantasy Reborn. Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights.
- Live another life, in another world. Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
- All new graphics and gameplay engine.Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
- You are what you play. Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
- Dragons return. Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...