Forums

Topic: Arkham Knight

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

imtom2002

Just seen this on gameinformer website http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch … eaked.aspx

Not usually a fan of pre-order "bonuses" but this looks like it could be quite good hopefully this will be available to UK preorders as well. Cant wait for this game!

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

odd69

I think this will be the best batman sim, i may pre-order too

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

WebHead

I love the arkham games. This is the main game that I wanted a ps4 for.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

CThrash13

Other than a couple sports games, it's definitely at the top of my PS4 wishlist.  I'm kinda glad it got delayed though because I'm still working through Arkham City.  I'm not going to get into Origins because I've heard a lot of negative feedback.  But I'm stoked for Arkham Knight.  It looks great, and I'm sure it'll play great since it will be the last in the series.  There will be a lot of loose ends to tie up.

CThrash13

Twitter:

imtom2002

@Thrash13 Arkham origins wasnt that bad. They actually did a few things pretty well. I liked the fact at beginning no one belives batman exists and the way he develops his relationship with both Gordon and his daughter and also the way it sets up some characters such as bane for the previous games. The fights with people that know how to fight kung fu are good as well because they can counter you back and add another layer to the fighting the deathstroke fight being a highlight of that. Having said that I thought the combat over relied on the beat down tactic that was a new move in AC and wasnt even in AA. Worth a play through though if you manage to beat AC with some time to spare. I'm really looking forward to the new game it looks amazing and cant wait to see how rocksteady finish off their trilogy. I'm  just not overly excited about the batmobile for some reason.

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

Doubl3click

I thought origins was a decent game but when it's compared to the others it just doesn't hold up but my most anticipated game for the ps4 is obviously uncharted 4 it's naughty dog how could I not be waiting for this game.

Doubl3click

Twitter:

Tasuki

Origins on its own merits was a decent game problem is you can tell that that game was just a quick cash in on the Arkham name.  It's not a bad Batman game it's just not as good as Asylum or City.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

CThrash13
imtom2002

@Thrash13 Arkham origins wasnt that bad. They actually did a few things pretty well. I liked the fact at beginning no one belives batman exists and the way he develops his relationship with both Gordon and his daughter and also the way it sets up some characters such as bane for the previous games. The fights with people that know how to fight kung fu are good as well because they can counter you back and add another layer to the fighting the deathstroke fight being a highlight of that. Having said that I thought the combat over relied on the beat down tactic that was a new move in AC and wasnt even in AA. Worth a play through though if you manage to beat AC with some time to spare. I'm really looking forward to the new game it looks amazing and cant wait to see how rocksteady finish off their trilogy. I'm  just not overly excited about the batmobile for some reason.

Thanks for the feedback!  If I find Origins for a good price (I've already seen it for $20 at a few places), I may end up getting it just to get the entire series knocked out.  I've really enjoyed Asylum and City so far.

CThrash13

Twitter:

WebHead

I have faith that this will be the best Batman game to date.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Gamer83

Hopefully this news will reignite some discussion about the game....

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/More-D...

Batgirl is awesome so I would love to play this DLC but I'm not paying $40 to do so. Hopefully it gets an individual release or the season pass gets a reasonable price during a PS Store holiday sale.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

BigP

Just finnished Arkham Asylum recently going to play AC and Origins next. Then going to get Shadow of mordor goty when I have the time so as good as this looks, Ill wait for a goty edition with all the dlc. Looks amazing though, but I'll have eso, battlefront and a few others to keep me busy till I get this.

BigP

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.