Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 581 to 600 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam yep, you can add frames and stickers in photo mode

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Continuing to space out the Shadow of the Tomb Raider shots.

Very Minor Spoiler Warning!
Some shots may contain background details of major locations found in the game.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

OK time for something new KINGDOM HEARTS and there are quite a few

"So Sora how many worlds do you want to see?"
Untitled

"that face you make when your friend eats the last cookie"
Untitled

Getting ready to leave
Untitled

One last look at the sunset
Untitled

"Did i remember to turn off the T.V?"
Untitled

"Yeah you know i look GOOD"
Untitled

Squall....i mean Leon makes his entrance
Untitled

but still loses to a kid with a giant Key as a weapon
Untitled

"No giving up"
Untitled

"I will not give in to the Darkness"
Untitled

"Tidus has nothing on me"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RR529

First time trying to post screenshots. Can't remember if I took them docked or portable.

Link's got a new ride for Halloween.
Untitled

Oh deer.
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 well either way they look great, nice screenshots

FullbringIchigo

In case anyone missed any, there are New Screenshots on the previous page

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Sora's face in that last shot... Great screencaps!

@RR529 Nice to see some Switch shots again, thanks for posting them! You made me chuckle with that second caption (that's kinda my level of humour).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Ha that last one of Sora! Tidus will always be number one when it comes to goofy laughs, however.

I'm still impressed by how they gussied up the graphics for the remaster. Looks so crisp.

@RR529 Nice Zelda shots!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger @mookysam yeah as soon as he did that i hit the share button, i just HAD to get that one

anyway MORE KINGDOM HEARTS screenshots

"First this kid with a giant key shows up, then a 3 headed dog, this just isn't my day"
Untitled

"VICTORY!"
Untitled

"That's it, back in the Lamp, you caused enough trouble"
Untitled

Just look at that face, hard to believe that one day Riku would grow up to be A Keyblade Master
Untitled

and now back to our regular FINAL FANTASY pics, FFXV Pocket Edition again

Gaining even more power
Untitled

Even Chibified Chocobos are cute
Untitled

RR529

@FullbringIchigo, @RogerRoger, @mookysam, thanks!

Anyhow, now that I've completed it, here are some (non-spoiler) screens of Shining Resonance Refrain on Switch.

Tropical Resort
Untitled
Untitled

The Abyss
Untitled
Untitled

Astoria Academy
Untitled
Untitled

All images are from optional, somewhat randomly generated, dungeons.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 that game looks nice, how does it play?

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo @RR529 Gorgeous screencaps from you both! That victory shot from Kingdom Hearts is great, and that Tropical Resort environment from Shining Resonance Refrain reminds me of a couple of my favourite Sonic levels!

As for me, I'm rapidly approaching 200 screencaps from Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so here are a few more, mostly spoiler-free highlights.

"I wonder what's down here...?"
Untitled

"Anybody else wanna play Grim Fandango, or is it just me?"
Untitled

"This is the third time I've forgotten my coat."
Untitled

"Dive, dive, dive!"
Untitled

"Must... defend... lit... flare...!"
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you really would think Lara would remember her coat after the last 2 games wouldn't you

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo It's almost like she doesn't expect to get stranded in a remote and hostile environment for the third time in as many adventures.

She's the worst at forward planning.

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

@FullbringIchigo, best comparison I can make is Tales. You walk up to an enemy, you're tanstioned into a battle mode (though in a ringed off segment of the explorable environment, rather than a seperate battle screen. Think Okami) where you control one character while the AI controls the rest. Pretty standard ARPG stuff, though you can tranform into a dragon, which is cool but very OP from my experience. I put my complete thoughts in the "Recently Beat" thread.

@RogerRoger, well it is a Sega game, so maybe that has something to do with it, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 i like the Tales games, i might give it a go at some point

RogerRoger

@RR529 Oh wow, I had no idea! Thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Yet more from Lady Croft's latest exploits, as is becoming the new normal. Having said that, I just arrived in Paititi last night, and I can't see myself spamming Photo Mode as much around there for reasons various, so these might dry up in the next couple days or so.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Something you probably won't see anywhere else, Go Vacation (Switch) screens, lol (if you can get over the fact that it's an uprezzed Wii game, it's actually a pretty fun open world vacation game to unwind to).

A couple of shots from just one of the four, open world, resorts (Mountain Resort).
Untitled
Untitled

My four favorite activities in this region, Horseback Riding, Kayaking, Off-Road Racing, and Tennis.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

RogerRoger

@RR529 They're pretty neat shots! I could see myself spending some time in the Mountain Resort, for sure, and you're kinda connected to Sony since the kayaking would appear to be taking place in the final level of a certain Uncharted game!

Is it online? Do you bump into other folks?

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic