Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 601 to 620 of 3,152

RR529

@RogerRoger, Unfortunately, there's no online, which is really my only disappointment from the game.

Anyhow, I got some extra TV time tonight, so I managed to grab some Snow Resort screens (it's by far the largest resort, to the point you can't photo it all at once. Once you get pretty high up on the mountain, cloud cover obscures the lower levels, which I assume is a rendering limitation leftover from the Wii version).
Untitled
Untitled

My favorite Snow Resort Activities, Dog Sled, Ski Jump, and Snowmobile Racing (2 Screens).
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@RR529 Ah... well, still looks awesome! Might get it for my partner.

Thanks for sharing the other location; I think the helicopter shot is my favourite!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo I saw you hoodie post of Spider-Man just now, it's the second one on post 583. Do you have base PS4 or a Pro? Because I'm amazed in the graphics in that shot. I honestly am. Incredible shot too.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 just a bog standard base PS4, it was the launch version too, I've had it since day 1

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

I don't think I even need to introduce these at this point, do I...?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

I just got DQ Builders (Switch) in the mail yesterday and am hooked!

A new quest begins.
Untitled

Coming along nicely.
Untitled

Trunks is ready for battle (Yes, I name all my DQ characters after Dragon Ball characters, lol).
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FullbringIchigo

RR529 wrote:

Trunks is ready for battle (Yes, I name all my DQ characters after Dragon Ball characters, lol).
Untitled

me too, in DQ9 i made my character look just like Adult Gohan

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@RR529 @FullbringIchigo You guys remind me of when I'd play Worms as a kid and I'd name my worms after my favourite Star Wars / Star Trek / Sonic the Hedgehog / James Bond / Batman / Simpsons characters.

Ah, good times. Thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Haha I still do the same. Not just favourite films and TV programmes; when I played Final Fantasy X I named the aeon summons after my favourite painkillers.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam Sounds like a bizarre laugh; I'll do that when I next play Worms. "Oh no, they blew up Lemsip! Quick, let's move Calpol to higher ground."

And so on.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger @mookysam when i played FFVII for the first time i named Red XIII after my dog, now when i boot up my old game save i have a character named Cooky in my team

anyway SCREENSHOTS!, first up KINGDOM HEARTS

"A whole new world is waiting for me"
Untitled

"This is Halloween, This is Halloween"
Untitled

"yeah yeah laugh it up glitterball"
Untitled

"My weapon is a giant key, your opinion is invalid"
Untitled

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!"
Untitled

"I WILL save Kari and then i WILL save you from the Darkness"
Untitled

and now FINAL FANTASY XV

"Are we there yet?"
Untitled

"this was fun"
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo D'aww... awesome name for a dog! And awesome screencaps, as always!

And now over to Lady Croft for more Peruvian postcards and portraits.

"Wow, it'd be easy to get lost down here... wait, did I go left or right back there?"
Untitled

"Here I come, shiny old thing!"
Untitled

"I'm guessing this tomb isn't meant for kids."
Untitled

"Always gotta keep the Fitbit happy! Twenty more steps to go!"
Untitled

"I think you'll get the point."
Untitled

"Tomb? Raided."
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

More DQ Builders Switch.

Barring a few possible touchups, my vision for the fortress city of Cantlin is complete.
Untitled

Overlooking the city from my penthouse suite (which unfortunately doesn't count towards my city's level, as it only recognizes two story buildings, but at least it looks cool).
Untitled

Despite the city's intimidating structure, there's a nice park in which to enjoy nature (taken before adding the third level to the main living quarters).
Untitled

Exploring the Pyramid.
Untitled

@FullbringIchigo, man, I remember that fight with Riku was a total nightmare as a kid, lol. Took me forever to clear that part.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

mookysam

@RR529 Nice work on Cantlin!

@RogerRoger "Shiny old thing" one is very artistic. That game has some damn fine lighting.

Black Lives Matter

RogerRoger

@mookysam Thanks; here's a somewhat-less-energetic alternate version.

Untitled

Also, you're absolutely right. There's some properly "artsy" moments to be captured, and it's all thanks to the lighting. I think this is the most artsy shot I've managed to capture thusfar.

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Very nice! She looks like she may be contemplating her next kill.

Black Lives Matter

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 i'm trying to get the "Unchanging Armor" trophy so i had to it with the Kingdom Key (as you can see in the screenshot) and no accessories equipped, it was a hell of a fight

i'm now about to fight Chernabog, that one is going to hurt

FullbringIchigo

just a few from KINGDOM HEARTS, one from Birth by Sleep and one from A Fragmentary Passage

Terra, Aqua and Ventus face down their fate
Untitled

and Mickey, Riku and Kari try to save them from it
Untitled

RogerRoger

mookysam wrote:

@RogerRoger Very nice! She looks like she may be contemplating her next kill.

No, that's this shot.

Untitled

I seriously need some kind of Photo Mode rehab, but thanks anyway!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic