Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 561 to 580 of 725

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Ha! It sold well enough to get a PS Platinum re-release!

I really want to play it!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON yeah it did but then again Star Wars Battlefront 2 sold millions and look at the hot mess that was

still if you want to play it then play it but be warned, you no nothing of the horrors you will encounter within

Jeremy Brett is still the DEFINITIVE Sherlock

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make it's own judgments" - Zefram Cochran

"Hello there!" - Obi Wan Kenobi

it may be multiplatform now but Final Fantasy & PlayStation will always go hand in hand

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo I feel gamers were a touch more discerning/thick skinned back then... It was a different time; when your game was finished, your game was finished - once sold, that was your sale, none of this "oh you'd like to turn the corner at the end of this corridor? No problem, that'll be four quid, your packed lunch and a Snickers!".

Hahaha! I played Batman: Dark Tomorrow and Superman 64 end to end... I can take it!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i 100% Sonic 06 you know, that was a feat and a half i can tell you

but i never played Superman 64, even reading in magazines i could tell it wasn't going to be very good

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make it's own judgments" - Zefram Cochran

it may be multiplatform now but Final Fantasy & PlayStation will always go hand in hand

RogerRoger

FullbringIchigo wrote:

@RogerRoger i never said that wasn't the advice though did i

Good answer.

Don't knock Sonic '06, I've completed it four times! So maybe my bizarre taste might approve of this nightmarish torture game you're speaking of...

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."
Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate: 42923.4

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger FOUR TIMES!

just once was enough for me, i can still hear Silver shouting "IT'S NO USE" sometimes

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Not in a row, mind. I did other things between each playthrough!

I love Silver. So pumped that he's in Team Sonic Racing.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo @RogerRoger Sonic '06... Ew.

RogerRoger

Untitled

Hey look, everybody; it's Llama Croft...

Untitled

...I'll show myself out.

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger very good! 😂😂😂

FullbringIchigo

WOW Luffy, no need to be so harsh One Piece Unlimited World Red
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

OH and of course FINAL FANTASY XV (Pocket Edition)

Untitled

RogerRoger

Was genuinely worried for a second there... "A post from @FullbringIchigo with no Final Fantasy representation? Something must be wrong!"

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah it was a close call

RogerRoger

Six screencaps from Shadow of the Tomb Raider as I head into what feels like the end of the story. I've been surprisingly restrained with Photo Mode as I've played, but will likely let loose in New Game Plus, which I'm probably gonna start right away (unless the ending is awful).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i see Lara is doing her best Spider-Man impression

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I may have given that screenshot a caption to similar effect when posting it on a couple PS4 communities, yes.

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger '.... as Lara woke up and realised it was all just a bad dream.'
Untitled

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Oh, very good.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic