Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 10,093

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo Haha yeah, I do about 50 a week normally but spread over 5 days but the upshot there is my muscles are kinda used to sadle sorness so my bum etc doesnt tend to hurt so bad the next day. But I'm still expecting to sting a bit!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 Well done for the ride. You prepping for the Tour de France?

The M6 was in a bar. It was like. "I'm the hardest road in the country no road can beat me" acting like a proper hard case. Then in through the front doors a skinny pale grey road walked in, the M6 suddenly went all quiet and wilted to the bar over his pint. The barman went over. "what's wrong M6 you are the hardest road" the M6 replied "I am but that one's crazy that ones a Cyclepath! "

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

Also, this post takes me 3 over 10,000 combined posts and comments, thanks for putting up with me guys, hereā€™s to the next 10k!!!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Nice! And this post puts me at 4 shy of 3,000. I didnā€™t even know I knew that many words!

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 i don't know how many i posted

EDIT never mind found it 6,785 as of this one

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@Frigate I literally just did one of those comedy "spit water across the room" things when reading your comment. Thank goodness it really was just water!

@kyleforrester87 Congratulations on the comment milestone and the epic bike ride!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic