Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,065

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Damn it.

We'll be here anytime you just wanna escape and chat about games, or anything for that matter.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

That's... terrible. I wish you all the strength to make it through this. My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.

Kidfried

DerMeister

@KratosMD Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what it's like to lose someone and it sucks. Especially after a freak accident. All the best for you and your family.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

@KratosMD My thoughts to you and your family. I know what it's like to lose a parent so suddenly without warning. Its a sad reminder how fragile life can be. Be there for your family and we will still be here when you return.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

mookysam

@KratosMD Really, really sorry to hear about your dad. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Jaz007

@KratosMD That’s terrible man. You have my regards and you’ll be in my prayers.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Gosh, that is sad news. My thoughts go to you and your family.

I find this place and video games are a good bit of escapism.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Splat

@KratosMD Thoughts, prayers, and well wishes man. I'm really sorry to hear that.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Ralizah

@KratosMD That's horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Th3solution

@KratosMD I add my most heartfelt condolences for your loss. I hope you have all the support you need at this time. We’re all pulling for you and your family.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

AdamNovice

@kratosMD I don't know what say mate. My thoughts are with you and your family. If you ever need to talk about anything (heck even gaming stuff if it helps) we'll always be here xx

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

@KratosMD Man, just saw this and so sorry to hear. Condolences to you and yours and come back when you can.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Ralizah

I'm leaving on a trip until the 5th of February. I might pop in a time or two if I get the chance, but otherwise I'll not be participating in any major discussions until that time.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Travel safe and enjoy! You'll be missed.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

DerMeister

@Ralizah Happy travelling! Be safe, ya hear?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Gremio108

@Ralizah Have a good trip dude

@KratosMD Only just seen your post in here from September. That's rough, hope you're doing okay

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Fight_Teza_Fight

@Ralizah Have a nice trip!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic