Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 140

Kyroki

@TheMcNoisy You sir, are a legend. Really glad I got the opportunity to meet you at EGX last year and have some wicked laughs with you. You're a top notch guy and I'll never get tired of hearing your voice. The Rocket League days were some of my most enjoyable that I've had, probably ever.

I'm not sure if you've still got my phone number from EGX, but if you do, hit me up sometime and let me know how things are going. Don't make yourself a stranger and be sure to keep in touch.

Such a privilege to have gotten the chance to befriend you. Take care man, keep well and be good!

Add my PSN: kyrokigaming
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: kyrokigaming | Twitter:

Wesker

@kyleforrester87 best to stay away from Twitter then. Reading every @ and # to yourself as ats and hashtags will drive you crazy.

Wesker

Wesker

@kyleforrester87 but @s are mentions. You don’t read at to yourself every time users are mentioned do you?

Wesker

Gremio108

@themcnoisy Good luck with everything! Check back in with us from time to time

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Kidfried

@themcnoisy Good luck with all you're up to, just don't forget about us. Feel welcome to return, even if only to rant, anytime you like.

This also seems a great moment to thank you. You've already brought a lot of joy to this community with your enthusiasm, which I found truly inspiring. Hope to see you soon, don't be a stranger!

Wind's howling.

ShadowWarrior

Welp guys its been a fun few weeks but i must take my leave from this community nice talking to the few of u that i meet and the tournament was great. Aloy is the future of PlayStation. Goodbye all.

ShadowWarrior

RogerRoger

@ShadowWarrior Think fondly of us.

Oh, and I hope you enjoy Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September! You could always come back and share your thoughts if possible (no pressure, though). I'd love to read them.

Clear horizons!

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."
Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate: 42923.4

Kidfried

@RogerRoger Was "clear horizons" on purpose, because of ShadowWarrior's love for Aloy?

Wind's howling.

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Glad to see that the finest maritime traditions have the layers I was hoping for.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."

Ralizah

I'm going on vacation until Sept. 17th. I might have the chance to post a thing or two in the interim, but otherwise I'll be unavailable for comment and/or discussion until I get back.

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Hope it's someplace nice; enjoy yourself and travel safe!

Kidfried

@Ralizah Safe travels! I take it you're not visiting Erdrea or Manhattan, like most are this week?

Wind's howling.

KratosMD

I won't be going away, but I felt like it's worth telling you guys that I won't be that much active during the coming week or so. My father was hit by a truck two days ago and passed away, so I will be busy spending time with my family for the foreseeable future.

I will still check in from time to time and write a post here or there just because this forum is a good place to escape reality for awhile.

Best games as voted by the PushSquare community:
PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy IX, Tomb Raider II

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic