Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,065

Gremio108

@themcnoisy Good luck with everything! Check back in with us from time to time

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Kidfried

@themcnoisy Good luck with all you're up to, just don't forget about us. Feel welcome to return, even if only to rant, anytime you like.

This also seems a great moment to thank you. You've already brought a lot of joy to this community with your enthusiasm, which I found truly inspiring. Hope to see you soon, don't be a stranger!

Kidfried

ShadowWarrior

Welp guys its been a fun few weeks but i must take my leave from this community nice talking to the few of u that i meet and the tournament was great. Aloy is the future of PlayStation. Goodbye all.

ShadowWarrior

RogerRoger

@ShadowWarrior Think fondly of us.

Oh, and I hope you enjoy Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September! You could always come back and share your thoughts if possible (no pressure, though). I'd love to read them.

Clear horizons!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@RogerRoger Was "clear horizons" on purpose, because of ShadowWarrior's love for Aloy?

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Glad to see that the finest maritime traditions have the layers I was hoping for.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

I'm going on vacation until Sept. 17th. I might have the chance to post a thing or two in the interim, but otherwise I'll be unavailable for comment and/or discussion until I get back.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Hope it's someplace nice; enjoy yourself and travel safe!

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@Ralizah Safe travels! I take it you're not visiting Erdrea or Manhattan, like most are this week?

Kidfried

KALofKRYPTON

@KratosMD That's awful... so sorry.

Keep it real when you need to, escape when you're able.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

crippyd

@KratosMD So sorry for your loss. All the best to you and your family.

crippyd

JJ-firl

@KratosMD I hope you and your family can find comfort and strength with eachother in this difficult time. All the best.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD That’s terrible. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic