Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 3,698

Nei

ArkhamKnerd wrote:

Does anyone think there will be some definitive edition of FFXV with all the DLC included (once it's all released)? I have yet to play the game and though I keep feeling tempted to buying it...I feel like holding off until such a version is released. Good idea? Or is it unlikely to happen and I might as well buy it already?

It will probably happen - even Tabata said so. But if you find a REEEALLY good deal, go for it...they keep doing nice little timed events that I am enjoying probably more than I should lol. I don't know, I played objectively better games lately but nothing has got under my skin like FFXV.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

FullbringIchigo

SO who's excited about Dissidia NT, i am as i have been waiting for this since the Japanese Arcade version was announced plus i loved the PSP games too

although this one should be quite different with Team Ninja involved in it's production

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

I liked the PSP titles enough but for some reasons this title's appereance doesn't sit well with me.

FullbringIchigo

@Feena could be because this one is done by Team Ninja, the people who did the Dead or Alive series

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

I like Dead or Alive though XD

WanderingBullet

Can you still store XP when you reach lv 120 in FFXV? I'm currently farming the new timed quest for XP. I'm at lv 99 with 8000000 XP, just a few more fights and I'll be able to use the Altisia hotel.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

themcnoisy

@ArkhamKnerd buy it, it's like £15.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Nei

@WanderingBullet sadly, no...after level 120 you won't store anymore exp.

Regalia Type-D incoming. It's a dune baggy in the vein of the FFVII one...looks like fun. It will be part of June's update and available at Cindy's as a customisation option.

FullbringIchigo

@Feena Yeah i saw that, at last the manual driving might actually be worth doing

Nei

@FullbringIchigo yeah I always listened to some music and let Ignis do the driving XD

FullbringIchigo

@Feena me too, it's so much less hassle doing it that way plus you get to listen to classic FF songs too

FullbringIchigo

Just a quick question but has any one else noticed since the last Pro update FFXV got that there has been TERRIBLE asset pop in when playing the game on a base PS4 that was never there before

at first i thought i just never noticed when the odd fence or lamp post popped in because i was to engrossed in the game but yesterday when driving an ENTIRE mountain range just popped in out of nowhere and i tried it again this morning and the same thing happened, with the same mountain so it can't be a one off thing

this is why PS4 Pro updates should be OPTIONAL because it's not the only game i have noticed runs worse on a base PS4 since getting Pro updates and i think it's unfair to those who either don't have or don't want a Pro

either that or give us the option to disable the Pro features for games

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo I noticed that in December on the base ps4. Shadows in particular popped in and were broken halfway to the horizon and looked stupid. It really ruined the immersion.

As for the stuff your only just seeing, it's a very good point you make. The pro should enhance the experience not ruin it for base ps4 users.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy i'm hoping the upcoming update this month fixes it, you know the one that adds the Off Road Regalia it should be out soon

Nei

@FullbringIchigo I haven't noticed but that is seriously not cool! I hope they address this. There is an active report in 1 hour and since I am home today I'll be watching it: I'll keep you posted if they say anything about it.

FullbringIchigo

@Feena Thanks

Nei

@FullbringIchigo They did not mention anything about it - I'll let you know if I come upon anything online ...
Basically this was a recap of E3 announcements for Japanese fans...they also showed a longer Episode Prompto trailer - it looks like a lot of fun.

p.s. those magiteck suits (that once looked like Power Rangers) are being redesigned and will be released "soon".

FullbringIchigo

@Feena i was wondering what happened to those, glad to see that we are still getting them but was there any images of what they will look like?

Nei

@FullbringIchigo no picture yet, but apparently they are "extremely different" from the original concept - I am curious about those too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic