Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 3,698

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 nope the first time i got one was by accident guess i just used the right stuff i bread a Green and a Blue one, then i used them and got a Black Chocobo and i bread it with wonderful Chocobo i caught at the Icicle Area and i used a Zeio nut as i figured they were the best as they were so hard to et, i know races are involved but i used to do a lot of Chocobo racing back in the day

so i guess you can say i worked it out my self even if i didn't realize it

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Thrillho

@FullbringIchigo Don’t forget using mine with your quadra magic, W summon, KotR combo (especially if you’re sad like me and spend enough time to fully level it up and get a second copy)

Thrillho

FullbringIchigo

@Thrillho guess i'm sad too because i do that as well

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

HallowMoonshadow

nessisonett wrote:

Also Wakka. Just everything about that racist, volleyball-throwing, quiff-monster

It was especially weird to me seeing Wakka so judgey when I went through FF X as I'd actually experienced the sequel first where he's so laid back in comparison.

To be fair Yevon's one of the crummiest and corrupt religions I've seen in a video game

Wakka's attitude is pretty dire for most of it (And it's been ages so maybe I'm misremembering how much of an ass he is) but I can't be too hard on the guy for such a controlling and toxic attitude Yevon has over it's followers anyway

Though he is a bit of an idiot for still going along with it for the longest of times 😂

nessisonett wrote:

XIII - Seeing as I can't say the whole game 😛... Lightning is somehow less interesting as a character than Vaan

... Y'know... You're alright @nessisonett 😉

I haven't played any of the series that recently to really make any noteworthy criticisms (I haven't played like half the entries either)

But I really couldn't get over how much padding there was when I played the DS version of FF III last year.... But considering how old the game that remake is based off of it is it's still fairly impressive mind...

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I’m probably extra harsh on Wakka just because of the fact you have to play Blitzball to get his ultimate weapon and that is in no way a fun time to be had 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

FullbringIchigo

Square Enix have uploaded the opening movie to the FINAL FANTASY VII Remake on YouTube, of course it goes without saying but MINOR SPOILERS

but i have to say it looks SO damn good

nessisonett

@FullbringIchigo Oh man, I’ve got chills. Now the hype is fully at 11.

JohnnyShoulder

I'm going dark on the remake from now on. I know I've played it the original, but I want appreciate all the changes first hand when playing the game.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Probably a good idea. I just don’t have the willpower to do that!

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett yeah me neither, i have waited long enough for this game and i'm absorbing as much about it as i can

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo Late but for what I dislike in FF games.
FFII: my sister overwriting my save so I restarted the game countless time, or rather every time I played it until I gave up.
FFX: I technically didn’t play but watched the entire game (very literally) get played, but random battles is the worst thing I can remember.
Crystal Chronicles: The difficulty spike(s), that got me completely stuck.
FFXV: the side quests, dear gosh. The hunting monsters is decent enough, but slams it everything else is a borderline contextless fetch quest. Get these jewels or ingredients or frogs because they might be helpful to you explained by someone plainly standing there with nothing to make it interesting.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 just one Question, with FFII do you mean the original FFII or do you mean FFIV which was known as FFII in the states?

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo It was a GBA game that said it had FF1 & FF2, so I’m not 100% sure, but I’d guess it was actual FF2.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 yeah that was the real FF2

FullbringIchigo

The Kingdom Hearts games have now released on XBOX ONE

and YES they are digital only

what a load of bull, what is it with Square and only releasing digitally on XBOX, FFX/X-2, FFXII and now KH 1.5+2.5 and 2.8

well that's a purchase i wont be making, i'll stick to my PS3 and PS4 versions thanks

FullbringIchigo

so Square have confirmed that support for DIssidia NT will cease soon and while the game had issues it's still a fun game to play so i'm sad that it's coming to a end
Untitled

but i'm still glad we got it

Jaz007

So, is anyone else worried that the kids they don't have will be grown before the FF7 Remake is fully finished? The first one took forever, and they don't know how many they'll even do yet. I'm sure the Remake will be great, but it sounds like a SE release schedule disaster waiting to happen. It's honestly something pushing me away from it a bit. I want it, but I'm worried about the story finishing.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 the only reason part 1 took so long is because they had to restart production after the deal with CyberConnect2 fell through, who were working with them on the remake (remember that first gameplay trailer with the old cast and the awkward looking characters, that was CC2, the entire game was pretty much rebuilt after that)

but production on part 2 has already started and now everything is in place, assets game engine and the like the other parts shouldn't take nearly as long

FullbringIchigo

So Square released a few new screen shots for the FINAL FANTASY VII Remake
Untitled
Untitled

also Auto-Cure Materia sounds interesting

also is it me or have they emm "enhanced" Tifa's character model a bit?
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic