Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 281 to 300 of 4,206

Tasuki

Well after playing alot of Rocket League my son and I were jonesin for a traditional soccer game so I picked up FIFA 14

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

themcnoisy

Everybodys gone to rapture - hopefully the download will be finished shortly and I can stick it on tonight.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Splat

Just pre-ordered the 20th Anniversary PlayStation controller and headset.

Untitled

Sometimes you got to...

Untitled

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Quintumply

@Splat: I want one of those controllers so much. Funds are a major issue however :/

Still, I guess that didn't stop me from buying Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, which is a great experience. Finished it on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Tasuki

Quintumply wrote:

@Splat: I want one of those controllers so much. Funds are a major issue however :/

Still, I guess that didn't stop me from buying Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, which is a great experience. Finished it on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it.

There is a difference between a 20 dollar game and a 60 dollar controller.

My Backlog

kyleforrester87

@Splat: Very nice - I'll pick up that controller in a few months, then I'll be at 4 which is me set for the generation.

Not much use for a headset as I have a fairly decent speaker system, and play in the living room where my girlfriend's (not girlfriends, alas) often hanging out so don't want to be too unsociable.. But I do love playing with headphones, especially late at night, so might have to take a punt.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

@kyleforrester87: - I pretty much play with headphones on all the time anymore. I love that you can plug them right in to the PS4 controller.

kyleforrester87

@Splat: I have plugged my other headphones into the controller, it's a great feature but it kind of felt like the sound quality dropped off as a result of it being streamed via Bluetooth to the controller.

kyleforrester87

Tasuki

I will admit it's a nice controller and I would pick one up but right now I am irritated at the quality of the PS4 controllers, I had one a few months after launch break and now I had one that one week after I bought the cross pad stopped working for me. I can't believe that Sony makes the controllers so poor, I have PS2 controllers that I have had since the PS2 launch working just fine. I guess that's Sony game make a junk controller, charge 60 bucks for it and don't let any third parties make one, and profit.

My Backlog

kyleforrester87

@Tasuki: Dunno, my three have all been okay aside from the rubber falling apart on the sticks of the two I got with my launch machine. I changed the sticks myself easily enough but one of the triggers has been a bit squeaky since I put it back together. That's probably my fault.

They've been great aside from that.

kyleforrester87

Quintumply

Tasuki wrote:

There is a difference between a 20 dollar game and a 60 dollar controller.

Oh yeah, totally! I sort of meant I shouldn't be spending money on anything right now

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Ash_uk1

I gave in and brought Zombi. should be done before MGS 5

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Picked up the Supersonic Fury DLC for Rocket League

It's not bad and cheap. I picked it up for some more easy trophies haha and wanted to support the game.

Splat

Picked up The Walking Dead season 2 for $6 off the latest (US) PSN flash sale. I have all ready played it on PS3 but want to have a save file ready to go for the inevitable season 3. Between this flash sale and one they had awhile back I have got both seasons for less then $15.

Tasuki

Mega Man Legacy Collection. What can I say I am a sucker for the classic Mega Man games.

My Backlog

Splat

Madden 16.

Stalepanther

Dying Light. Not bad for $26.

Stalepanther

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic