Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 301 to 320 of 4,199

LimitedRunGames

I'm really liking Until Dawn, the music and atmosphere is just awesome!

LimitedRunGames

banacheck

Just picked-up MGSV: The Phantom Pain, time to lock myself away. Also cannot wait to play MGO in October.

banacheck

Gamer83

Like I'm sure a good number of people will this week, just got MGS V: The Phantom Pain. Unfortunately I have to wait a bit before I can play it but from everything I heard this is one game that was worth the wait.

Gamer83

Splat

Mad Max.

I'm about ten hours and really enjoying it so far.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Splat wrote:

Just pre-ordered the 20th Anniversary PlayStation controller and headset.

Untitled

I got the controller today but I'm still waiting on the headset.

milo75

Until Dawn 2nd playthrough trying to keep everyone alive.

Splat - I really like that controller, very retro.

milo75

Gamer83

Had to get one of these.

Untitled

Gamer83

Splat

@Gamer83: Nice! I'm loving mine.

SteveButler2210

@Gamer83: @Splat: how much did you guys pay for yours? I could use a second controller, and one of these would be lovely! I'm never paying £50 for a controller though, that's more than I have payed for any full price games! Gamestop UK were apparently offering these for around £35 a week or so ago, but that's gone up a tenner now :/

EDIT: also, latest purchase would be Tearaway Unfolded. Came out officially today but CEX are already selling copies for £22.50. Get on it!

Edited on by SteveButler2210

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

BAMozzy

My latest PS4 Purchase was the Turtle Beach Elite 800p Wireless Headset and just had an email to confirm my next PS4 purchase - Destiny: the Taken King has been dispatched...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Gamer83

@Splat:
Yeah, it's a nice controller.

@SteveButler2210:
It was $65 here in the States. A little steep but I'm pretty sure it's a limited run on these so I was willing to make an exception.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Splat: @Gamer83: Nice looking controller guys.

I want one of those one so bad but I refuse to give into Sony's greed and won't pay more then 40 for a controller. Still I have been tempted with that one but, what will that teach them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Ash_uk1

Tearaway unfolded. loved the vita version.

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Gamer83

@Tasuki:
It teaches them nothing, but I'm also at the point where I don't believe we will see cheaper controllers anymore. It's like hoping for all newly released games to return to the $39.99-$49.99 mark, those days are long gone.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

SteveButler2210

@kyleforrester87: I know it's crazy, nearly picked up a copy for myself but I figure I'll just borrow it from them further down the line!

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Tasuki

@Gamer83: Thing is I see games going on sale or dropping prices months after their release. Heck I just picked up Arkham Knight from Amazon for 40 bucks, but those controllers never go down in price and the won't even let Rock Candy or anyone else make a third party controller. Freakin b.s. if you ask me.

My Backlog

Gamer83

@Tasuki:
Yeah, major bs that third parties can't make PS4 controllers. I wouldn't buy them because I don't trust third party acessories but I do believe there should be more options.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Gamer83: I use to think that too but last gen third party companies got alot better. Rock Candy are my particular favorite, and yes more options is a good thing.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic