Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,514

Rudy_Manchego

I gave in to the sale and got Night In the Woods as I really want to play it. Might have to pause The Witcher 3 to go on it.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

ArkhamKnerd

@get2sammyb I originally posted that it'd be a little while until I got to Gravity Rush Remastered but last week I couldn't help myself and wanted to at least try the first little bit. Well I've now put AC Origins aside and I'm up to episode 11! Very fun and I can't wait to be able to move on to GR2 afterwards!

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

Fight_Teza_Fight

I was going to hold off on DBFighterZ till later, but I just watched someone stream the beta...
Got my preorder in.

Digimon Story, Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ all in the space of one week.
The Inpatient will have to wait.
Why do games have to be good?

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

DestinationPs

Just prdordered Shadow of the colossus. I have to see if it lives up to its reputation ☺ It looks amazing, really looking forward to playing it!

DestinationPs

Tasuki

Picked up the Resistance DLC for CoD: WWII. First DLC that I bought for a CoD game since BO3. Can't wait to try the new maps.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Doctor_BK

MH: World. Incredible experience so far. I’d highly recommend it. I’ve never played a game like it.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: Doctor_BK | Twitter:

Splat

Doctor_BK wrote:

MH: World. Incredible experience so far. I’d highly recommend it. I’ve never played a game like it.

It's so freaking good.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Doctor_BK

@Splat Whenever the party/clan system starts working right I’d love to hunt with some Push Square folks!

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: Doctor_BK | Twitter:

shonenjump86

Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ

Yo, what's up? Not a fanboy to any console, but I do spend time on Xbox 360 more than anything else at the moment. I play a lot of fighting games such as Street Fighter, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
PSN: shonen86
Xbox Live: shonenjump86
3DS: 4339 2566 1897
Add me if you like :)

PSN: Shonen86

ApostateMage

Uncharted Lost Legacy. My word this game is good, I think it's much more enjoyable than Uncharted 4.

**mild spoiler**
I even think Sam is pretty cool in this one.

ApostateMage

KratosMD

@ApostateMage I liked Lost Legacy more than U4 in terms of stealth gameplay. The silenced pistol really makes a whole lot of difference in how you approach each area of enemies. I'm kinda surprised that not a lot of people are talking about it, since I thought U4 had pretty bad stealth. This simple addition made the gameplay so much better.

"To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly"
"They fail to live because they are always preparing to live" - Alan Watts
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

ApostateMage

@KratosMD Yeah, I totally agree. Apart from those annoying truck chase sequences, the silenced pistol and the tall grass is all I've needed so far.

ApostateMage

JJ-Firl

Aven Colony, had my eye on this sci-fi builder for quite a while.

Mother Russia Bleeds.
I have a thing for old skool beat-‘em-ups and this one looks really raw. Also it was priced as much as a Big Mac.

Edited on by JJ-Firl

PSN: JJ-firl

Feel free to add me, just tell me where you found me.

kyleforrester87

@JJ-Firl I loved MRB. Be the physco guy and use his special (r3, I think) and try not to die laughing.

I played through it on shareplay with a buddy online.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JJ-Firl

@kyleforrester87 Allright, I'll be sure to check that out once I fire it up. Co-op is definetely the way to have the most fun with games like this, plowing through hordes of enemies together and reviving eachother.

Thinking of picking up the Hotline Miami Collection later on as well.

Feel free to add me, just tell me where you found me.

kyleforrester87

@JJ-Firl for sure! HLM1 is so good. Perhaps better on Vita as touch screen is very handy for targeting enemies quickly, even though you juggle the console a bit to do so. I didn't care much for the sequel but I was a bit distracted by other games when it dropped...

kyleforrester87

Kidfried

@kyleforrester87 Yeah, the sequel was good, but... it just didn't really try hard enough to convince you to keep playing it.

I guess it's just really difficult to make sequels to games that are known for being unique. The sequel will have a hard time being just as unique.

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

kyleforrester87

@Kidfried the levels were just bad, you'd regularly get killed by some guy with an automatic rifle off screen, and many levels you just wouldn't be able to get through without using guns. The first game was punishing but fair and you could get through it with just melee weapons. I always feel a bit snobby slating the second game while raving about the first but they really are night and day to me. I did play quite a lot of the first one though to be fair, didn't quite A* every level but got close.

kyleforrester87

Kidfried

@kyleforrester87 Yeah, now I remember... I hated the bigger levels as well. It's just... the great thing about the first game (gameplay wise) were the small claustrophobic levels.

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

draco-n-eliptic1

I just got a couple of the souls games, Dark Souls 2 & 3, any advice on completing them? or is it just practice?

draco-n-eliptic1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic