Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,441 to 1,456 of 1,456

JohnnyShoulder

Firewatch is really good and shouldn't take long to get through. Really liked the art style, felt like playing a Pixar movie. The voice acting is brilliant too.

Unfortunately i had a game breaking bug and my save file got corrupted quite near the end, so I never finished it.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder 😨 Oh no, is that a common issue with the game? Hopefully they have patched the bug out!

If the other guy is getting better, then you'd better be getting better faster than he's getting better, or you're getting worse.

Cheski

I picked up Assassin's Creed Origins and Middle Earth: Shadow of War when they were on sale recently. I haven't started either yet, but I am looking forward to both.

Cheski

YeYa

@Cheski AC Origins was my suprise of the year. Game is absolutely fantastic and platinum is fairly easy.

YeYa

PSN: YeYa_3

Kidfried

@Th3solution Technical the game isn't that great, as I heard stories of both people on PC as well as console had corrupt files. If you have Plus+ you can use Cloud Storage if you want to be really safe.

However, you'll play through the game in two/three sittings probably, so you'll probably be ok! I had no problems with it at all.

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

Ryno

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition. This was the game I wanted the most (SFV vanilla) when I just had an Xbone. Glad they added casual, single player content for people like me.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

PSN: Ryno1221

KratosMD

Saw that Darksiders I and II were €6 each at an online retailer so I decided to buy them both. Been eyeing them for years now but they never really hit a sweet spot in pricing until now. The third game is also supposed to come out soon so I feel like now is as good a time as any to jump into the series.

"To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly"
"They fail to live because they are always preparing to live" - Alan Watts
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Tjuz

I saw Firewatch had a pretty hefty discount. I've been eyeing that game for quite a while now. I don't know anything about it from a story perspective, but I always thought the art style looked fantastic. Is the game worth it at €5.99? What did you guys think of it?

Tjuz

JohnnyShoulder

@Tjuz

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

Firewatch is really good and shouldn't take long to get through. Really liked the art style, felt like playing a Pixar movie. The voice acting is brilliant too.

Unfortunately i had a game breaking bug and my save file got corrupted quite near the end, so I never finished it.

JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Really enjoyed the first Darksiders, had a very Zelda feel to in in terms of gameplay. Got the second game on ps+ a couple of months back but not started yet.

JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Tjuz Welcome! I don't know your gaming tastes, but... do it! Short and bittersweet.

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

kyleforrester87

Darksiders 1 was cool, especially the 60fps PS4 version. DS2 on the other hand wasn't much cop in my opinion. Didn't help that it chugged along on PS4 compared to the first instalment.

Looking forward to number 3 though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Tjuz

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@Tjuz

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

Well, that's awkward. I don't know how I missed your reply since it was on the exact sams page!

Tjuz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic