Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,206

Farmboy74

@get2Sammyb, With reports of how broken the games was on release, there was no way that I was going to buy AC Unity for full price and until patched. A shame really as I like the AC series and Black Flag was a return to form after AC III. Feel that this years instalment may suffer sales wise because of how broken Unity was on release.

Farmboy74

Faruko

My last purchase was Dragon Age Inquisition and till Bloodborne that will stay that way

Steam Sale is going and my wallet is crying :/

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

banacheck

COD: Advanced Warfare & Lords Of The Fallen, both where in the Xmas sale at Game.

banacheck

banacheck

After reading the review on here & it only being £30 at Game at the moment, I got Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor before the sale ends at Game. I'll be finishing Lords Of The Fallen first before I start Shadow Of Mordor, my next game's are Far Cry4 & Dragon Age: Inquisition before Bloodborne. Don't know about anyone else but I've got a lot of games to get through on my PS4, there are just so many good games out & that's not including the PS3.

banacheck

ryanorly

Spent some Xmas money on Telltale's Walking Dead games.

Absolutely adored the first one. Still need to start the second.

Edited on by ryanorly

bruh

PSN: ryanorly | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Got Knack, Walking Dead season 2, and Wolf among Us.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Ralizah

Recently ordered The Last of Us: Remastered.

Time to see what all the fuss is about.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Potrock_Star

Does anybody know when Sony is able to lower the PS4 just a little bit?

PSN: Potrock_Lives

Tasuki

Potrock_Star wrote:

Does anybody know when Sony is able to lower the PS4 just a little bit?

Well they can lower it any time they want, but with the way sales have been I don't see them lowering it any time soon.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

sub12

I'm pretty much in a lull right now given the lack of releases post Xmas, it's pretty much just been either Metal Slug or Metal Slug 2 via PS Now or messing around in games that I have completed for sometime (GTA, Destiny, etc). The Far Cry 4 DLC was a bit dissapointing in its ambition.

Most of my gaming time has been spent on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D....last time I completed it was late 2012, and I want a bit of refresher to the Zelda world before jumping into the remastered version of Majora's Mask early next month.

sub12

Gamer83

Pre-ordered (and pre-downloaded) REmake. Looking forward to Tuesday.

Gamer83

banacheck

Game finally got Dragon Age Inquisition back in-stock so I got it a few days ago, now just waiting for them to get Far Cry 4 back in stock.

banacheck

GAMINGLORY

My latest PS4 purchase happened last Christmas.
Entered a contest, and I've won the first prize..... The prize... a purchasing pass to buy the 20th Anniversary Edition PS4.
I brought it home on the 24th of December 2014, Christmas eve. So I was really happy with that. However I found my self in a situation debating whether I should game on it, or just keep it as collector's thingie. Idk, still debating.

I tried to plug it in a few times. But just couldn't bring my self to do it. Believe me I tried. Just couldn't do it. This is
the only PS4 I have. I hate the idea of buying another one, the black one to game on, you know, spend more money... idk. Haven't been playing any PS4 games yet.

Edited on by GAMINGLORY

Playing The Game... That Is Playing Me... Playing The Game...

PSN: GAMINGLORY

Faruko

Revelations 2, very very good

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Victor_Meldrew

Dying light? Yep. Only pre order I've made recently is DS II Scholar of the First Sin.

Victor_Meldrew

sub12

Dying Light and The Order: 1886 for me.....next game will probably be Mortal Kombat X or Project Cars pending reception. Shovel Knight and Metal Slug 3 as well.....I'm not a big From Software fan, so Souls and Bloodborne don't really peak my interest.

sub12

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic