Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 141 to 160 of 4,206

arnoldlayne83

Alien Isolation, Samurai Warriors and Shadow of Mordor because of the online discounts. Physical copies of Dynasty Warriors Empire (I am a Musou junky, yes I know) and Dragonball Xenoverse, which is a superb game, since yesterday is constantly in my ps4, cannot stop playing it.... it is just an amazing, unexpected gem...

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

Jaz007

I got Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. It's pretty good. The CAW is a surprising amount of fun too.

Jaz007

arnoldlayne83

Jaz007 wrote:

I got Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. It's pretty good. The CAW is a surprising amount of fun too.

Forgive my ignorance but what is CAW?

Jaz007

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I think it's create a warrior. (I'm not positive though, I do know it's what a character you made in a Warriors game if called though.) It took me forever to figure it out lol.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

arnoldlayne83

Jaz007 wrote:

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I think it's create a warrior. (I'm not positive though, I do know it's what a Chara yet you make in a Warriors game if called though.) It took me forever to figure it out lol.

Got it... Yeah is great and the only way I am playing it... Love all the evolution of your duty according to the social status in the realm. I started as free officier, became a prefect and then revolt my own provinces against my beloved king! The game is not flawless but definitely very entertaining...

Edited on by arnoldlayne83

DawdlingDan

I just bought a PS4 bundle last week which included The Last Of Us: Remastered and The Order 1886. Finished The Order within a day and wasn't all that chuffed with it if I'm honest, though I have to say the facial animations and lip sync was the best I've seen in any game so far.

I am currently playing The Last Of Us and I must say all the high praise this game gets is definitely well deserved. I can't put the damn controller down with this game!

BAMozzy

I recently bought a PS4 (console only) and bought 3 games for it at the same time - Infamous: Second Son (platinum already), Killzone: Shadowfall and Destiny Limited Edition. I already knew exactly what Destiny has to offer - I have 3 32 Gaurdians and ALL exotics, VoG and CE weapons on my XB1 version. I enjoyed my two runs on Infamous (good and Evil) too. I haven't played much of Killzone though - just the first couple of chapters and a few hours of the MP. I don't think the MP is a good as Killzone 3's and I prefer Killzone 2's campaign but it is still early days with this.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

BAMozzy

Tasuki wrote:

@BAMozzy: If you liked Second Son I highly recommend checking out Infamous: First Light.

Its certainly a game I am looking to pick up at some point. My favourite of the abilities is Neon and quite liked 'Fetch' as a character too. Just waiting until I see it at a good price as in some places its more expensive than Second Son.

Is the Paper Trail worth bothering with. I am at part 3 I think and its more tedious than fun - well the PC part but if it gives me something worthwhile in game, I may persevere

Edited on by BAMozzy

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Jaz007

BAMozzy wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

@BAMozzy: If you liked Second Son I highly recommend checking out Infamous: First Light.

Its certainly a game I am looking to pick up at some point. My favourite of the abilities is Neon and quite liked 'Fetch' as a character too. Just waiting until I see it at a good price as in some places its more expensive than Second Son.

Is the Paper Trail worth bothering with. I am at part 3 I think and its more tedious than fun - well the PC part but if it gives me something worthwhile in game, I may persevere

It gives some good backstory and it's an interesting tale, but the ending did feel underwhelming. I'm glad I did it, but I think I also was enjoying it more than you.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

banacheck

I got First Light I few weeks back it's also an easy platinum, the combat really comes to life in the different game modes survival & hostage ect.

Also got The Order 1886 which I've not touched as of yet, & Evolve which I really like in both solo an online.

banacheck

arnoldlayne83

DW8 Empire for my musou-maniac ego and Helldivers..... the latter is a pure coop-blast! If you own the ps4 and you don't own this game.... well, you are a xbot troll!

Gamer83

DmC Devinitive Edition. Should've supported Ninja Theory two years ago, but better late than never.

Gamer83

Bread-Not-Toast

Gamer83 wrote:

DmC Devinitive Edition. Should've supported Ninja Theory two years ago, but better late than never.

Same here, brilliant game and a great remake.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Doctor_BK

The brutal Hotline Miami 2, and the surprisingly fun and addictive Helldivers. Such a fun game

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

BAMozzy

My last purchase was Zombie Army Trilogy. So far I have completed the first 'campaign' with all collectibles and played some of the Horde mode. So far its been enjoyable - Who wouldn't like seeing those Bone Shattering headshot Kill cams? Its definitely not the most visually impressive game on the PS4 but it is a port and quite a few years old now. I also only paid £25 for it and feel I got my moneys worth. I doubt it will win any GotY awards but it is quite good fun. I must admit though, I prefer Treyarchs (CoD) Zombies but this will go some way to filling that void until November...

Punkinhead145

Most recently, both of the Shadow of Mordor campaign expansions. I loved that game so much I just had to get more, and those trials were hard but fun in the end. The Sauron fight at the end of the Bright Lord was epic too!

PSN: Punkinhead687

Gamer83

Disc copy of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. About to start playing.

Gamer83

NomNom

FF type 0 it seems like a good way to spend my time this week.

PSN: Ultranomnom

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

PSN: Ultranomnom

Bender

Went to the Battlefield Midnight Release to pick up Final Fantasy Type-0... Woke up at 6 this morning to play it before my class at 11:10..

For Great Justice!

PSN: Superbendercade

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic